Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (153)

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael
Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

Not worth the hassle

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020 - Intel Core i3
Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone
cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Pro 6

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 2000D

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 128GB / 6GB
Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

Product PurchasedDyson v11 Vacuum
intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Htein Linn A.
Htein Linn A.Sydney, NSW

Awful shopping experience

I ordered two mobile phones one week ago after checking the reviews here. They mentioned on their website orders are shipped within three business days. But after three days, nothing happened. So I contacted them several times through tickets and emails. Nothing was replied. I now suspect that some of five star ratings given here are fake. If you check reviewers who rated five stars, they have just done the review once here. May be the seller is giving five stars themselves. Be careful!!!Don't buy!!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71