Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (153)
Ilya K.
Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

no delivery, no answer - do not have business with them

I purchased there a Sigma 150-600 mm lens for Canon a week ago. Likely decided to pay by PayPal. The money has been taken immediately and I got a receipt on my email. Nothing since then. Tried to contact them via their chat, email and paypal but no answer. Now asked PayPal to return my money.
Absolutely do not recommend them.

Dave
Dave

no customer service no response ..no order confirmation.. no despatch info

Looking for a reasonably prices phone and Asked a question through their chat system,about a phone before i bought and was answered within minutes....so was happy and bought a phone as a GUEST on their online portal ..so then...no order confirmation, no despatch info.. nothing at all to trace the order
But the money came off my credit card immediately ....
Now 5 days later ive sent numerous messaged, emails etc.. with absolutely no response.. I think ive lost my money.. would not buy from these scammers again... they are in hongkong and you cannot get in contact with them..... DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS....

Not a good deal at Tobydeals

Like others I ordered a phone.
I had No conformation email of the purchase.
I had No conformation from their support team.
I had No response from their RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
I made the purchase thinking it was an Australian site, payment was then taken by TobydealsUK ??
Thank you to Paypal for returning my money.
The time it took to get my money back, I'd rather spend the extra $100 and get it from a local shop next time.

Leise Annette
Leise AnnetteSydney, NSW

Product pretty average, definitely not worth $280. Customer care is absolutely appalling.

Item went missing but they wouldn't reply to ANY of my emails. Asked for a refund - no response. Was not aware item was coming from another country. Definitely won't buy from this store ever again.

Andrea G.
Andrea G.Perth, WA

No delivery, no email, no customer service

I ordered a hoover on 27th May. My order says processing. I have emailed them 4 times and nobody has responded. It says that it would be sent 24-72 hours from ordering. I can not find a tracking number.

Vince T.
Vince T.

No service, no replies and no product

Ordered a vacuum cleaner from this site, after two weeks my order was still in processing so I contacted them to ask when this would be sent, 3 weeks later and 4 more emails my order is still in processing and still have not had a reply or an update on my order. Given that sites states that All orders will ship within 24 to 72 working hours I would have expect this to be shipped weeks ago. Due to the lack of any communication I am now seeking a refund through PayPal. Will not be using or recommending this site anyone

Thujey N.
Thujey N.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever and haven't got my parcel yet

This was my first purchase and will be last for sure. Ordered my phone on 9th June and haven't got it yet. I know every delivery is getting delayed but even got no single response from support team regarding my parcel. I am hoping for my refund.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

These people doesnt care customers at all, almost scammed if it wasn't paypal

I have attempted 3 times on their webchat and emailed 3 times for the 2 phones I ordered. They are not interested in sending the phones, giving a tracking number or any update. After 16 days without any response at all, i had to dispute on Paypal trying to recover the money.
I see some people got their orders, i wish them luck that they won't need any warranty claim.

Marshall W.
Marshall W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Phone and price as advertised Poor service.

No reply to emails, on line reply bot or their courier DPLEX. Incorrect address on parcel. Took 7 days to track down their contracted courier TOLL to arrange delivery. Well packaged product as stated. No communication.

Iain M.
Iain M.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable overseas outfit dressed up as an Australian Store.

Be warned. This is clearly NOT an Australian operation.
My fully paid for, in stock item has still not been sent after 10 days. Radio silence.

No updates. No response to emails (there is no ticket system, you just have to email them). I may as well have ordered from any random overseas website.

I'm surprised at their high rating on ProductReview. TrustPilot rating for TobyDeals is 2.3 stars / "poor" with 46% bad reviews - most with similar experiences to mine.

dazzer01
dazzer01Sydney

Frustrating to deal with

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airpods pro, good product, terrible customer service & business ethics

Purchased Airpods Pro, great product from Toby's Deals as price was cheapest but they don't respond to emails or chat messages or even provide a receipt of purchase or tax invoice, only order summary which displays $0 shipping charge, but the amount deducted from my account is almost $14 more with no notification. Very dodgy business model!

RippedoffNorth Queensland, QLD

The worst company I have ever ordered from.

Grace L.
Grace L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very unhappy customer

I thought with you AU initials that you were an Australian company! 3 weeks later I still haven't recieved my phone! I paid for insurance and 3to5 days delivery?scam?

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT WORTH THE RISK

Ordered 2 phones on 17th May The only correspondence was the original email to say order placed and of course my PayPal confirmation. I emailed 3 times requesting updates and also sent 3 messages via Facebook Messenger, Not 1 reply. After reading negative reviews I contacted PayPal and asked them to please contact them and request ETA on delivery. Within about 2 hrs I had an email from Tobys Deals stating they were refunding thru PayPal. No explanation as to why. The price was very good so I am guessing this is just a scam. Thank God I paid via PayPal

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a scam - just long delivery, poor communication and watch out for extra fees

customer service - non existent

we ordered a phone. it is 3 weeks later and no update, multiple emails have not been answered, finally filed complaint with credit card. DO NOT buy from them. scammers.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.South East Queensland, QLD

A scam

Ordered amazon fire stick 6 weeks ago. Still not shipped, wrote to their customer service twice for an update, no response. Now have to make a claim through my credit card company for a refund. I believe this company to be a scam, I would never order from them again.

Bobby
BobbyVictoria

I would not purchase anything expensive from this Hong Kong mob.

We have used in the past without too much issue. But a few weeks ago I paid $1800 for a camera, and selected express courier (advertised 3 to 4 days delivery) and insurance. It took 2 weeks to be packaged up and supposedly given to the courier, it has been 3 days and no update from the courier. The worst part is, despite the emails I have sent them they have not responded at all explaining what is happening, only automated emails. I'm not sure how I could claim insurance on the item either as I cannot get a hold of anyone. Would have been better off spending a few more dollars and buying locally.

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

Avoid. Item Paid - no delivery update

I ordered and paid for an item (AUD $500+) on 30 April 2020. As at 15 May 2020, I've emailed twice for an update and have had no response. Most customers understand there are current delays in delivery due to COVID-19 but there has been no information on the status of my order. Avoid Toby Deals - the worst online experience for purchases and especially for high value tech goods.

James Hannan
James HannanMid North Coast, NSW

hard to trust: 4 emails no response on a $2,000 order

Didn't tell me until after I ordered that the product was on backorder, 3 emails not responded to and charged for express delivery. Have I lost $2,000 with them? Yes I understand it is a terrible time right now, but they are not responding.

achille w.
achille w.South East Queensland, QLD

Fake or Scam

Payed for a phone. Did not receive it. No communication for 3 weeks. I contacted them several times and had no response. had to dispute it via PayPal. Not worthit

Carola
CarolaWestern Australia

Be aware, Scammer

Never received my phone. No response or comunication from seller. Never got a tracking number. Do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else and save the hassle of claiming money back.

Got my money and won't answer my e-mails.

easy to find, satisfied with range, don't know haven't got it. No communication. No tracking number. No reply to my question and e-mails. No notification of dispatch. considering legal action

Linen S.
Linen S.Sydney, NSW

JUST AWFUL.THEY LIE!! They don't have inventory!

They don't have inventory of the products you are ordering. Placed an order 4 weeks ago and so far they are still telling me they are waiting for their supplier to ship the product to them, only then will they ship it to me.