Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Dan
Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31
Philip Y.
Philip Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One product 5 star the other 0 stars

Ordered a galaxy s20+ and a note 20 ultra. The s20+ arrived within a week. The note 20 ultra sold to me as in stock was eventually a cancelled order as no stock.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)

Joseph
Joseph

Delivered as stated but room for improvement

I bought some audio gear from them and duly delivered, but user manual was in Chinese and had to get another printed at my own cost/ inconvenience. However, audio item was delivered in reasonable time and in good condition which is the main thing. Definitely not scammers...you will get your order but maybe a little later than if you got it in Australia. Recommended...but remind them to send all instructions in English-lol!

j3sPd2oW9WT2
j3sPd2oW9WT2Conder 2906, ACT

Awesome Watch

Product PurchasedAmazfit GTS

Arvinder S.
Arvinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not getting what you are paying for

Phone I ordered was cheaper than RetIl shop(Samsung A71) but on receiving it get to kniw its not an Australian model phone so the charger cannot be plugged in Australian powerpoint. Had to spent another $45 on charger.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
josh
joshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

haven't received item

ordered 2 of the same items at the same time, received one of them over a week ago and haven't got the other yet..

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds+

Bulwafa
BulwafaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap in every way.

Product PurchasedSigma 100-400mm

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
nocturnalmaiden
nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product PurchasedPhone

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr
LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

Product Purchased360 Video Doorbell

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

Product PurchasedFujifilm 15-45mm lens
Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

Slow to ship

Great price but then took ages to ship, few emails and excuses to why late and was bit frustrating but once it was shipped delivery was fast. Would buy again so long as I was prepared for the wait