Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (59) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (59)

Ross KilpatrickSydney, NSW

Could not obtain feedback regarding the WRONG product sent to me. I was disappointed with the flow of emails.

I want to return and exchange the CompactFlash card for SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SD card. After numerous requests to Toby Deals with No ACTION. Now you advise I'm past the cut off time. Not my cut off time!

Ross Kilpatrick

That is NOT MY profile image above my name. Why did you use this car?

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

Ben Schroeder
Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN company

Very good

This watch was very expensive on other websites and got it in this one for nearly half price however the coast didn’t impact the quality of the product what so ever

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tommy
Tommy

Brought a 200 dollar charger I cant use.

I have no issues with the price. Shipping or the item itself. It just arrived with a us plug. I've made several attempts to get it changed and they just keep telling me to get an adapter. If it was stated in the ad that it was a us plug item I wouldn't of bought it.

julieb
juliebcentral coast

amazing phone

purchasing online was easy, the product was a described and i love my new phone i will be ordering again from this amazing site, thank you toby deals the delivery time was excellent

Bunny
BunnyCaloundra

Good communication

Placed order 5 days ago, but out of stock. They gave me the option of waiting 5 days for new stock or cancelling. Unfortunately due to time constraints, I had to cancel. Order was cancelled and my refund processed to PayPal with the hour. Apart from the stock outage, I am happy with their communication and prompt attention to my cancellation. I will use them again for other products in the future. Legit company.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sxlittle
SxlittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake G SHOCK Watches

Wish i could give less. Bought a G shock watch which is a grey import so not cover by genuine gshock warranty even though they sold is a genuine. Its not covered by basically anything. Their words "According to our policy below: The following are not included: Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions Therefore, we cannot accept your item for warranty return." Fraudulent company..

returning defect mobile phone

I purchased a mobile phone from Tobydeals and it arrived within a reasonable time. However the phone was faulty and died with in weeks. Trying to get the phone returned has been an unhappy experience. The communication is slow and difficult obstacles are put in place to make it as difficult to return product. Links that donot exist. Important information not included in correspondence 6 emails without resolution. t send it back eventually required masses of paper work. a link was sent to print return labels and the link was incorrect.Beware..Dropship business ..Not customer friendly and very poor communication

Electronics & Computing Shops