Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (281)

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Impressive delivery, poor attention to detail

Product was brand new and unopened and arrived very quickly. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England with a UK charger. They included an adapter for the UK charger so 'technically' it works but I wouldn't have purchased from this site if I had known this.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine products, customer service needs to be improved

I ordered a Galaxy S20+ 5G from TobyDeals on 25/8 and received it today. Well packed, brand new and genuine phone and came with AU power adaptor. Once the phone was posted delivery was very fast only 3 days till i received it but prior to this the phone was in "Processing" state for 9 days even though phone was apparently in stock. Several emails sent with no reply. If they could respond more to emails and improve customer service then i would have given them 4 or 5 stars.

Janos
JanosCentral West, NSW

Impressive delivery, poor attention to details.

Very sleek website, easy to navigate, good information on the product. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England. The product arrived in excellent time with a note stating that an adapter for the charger was included in the package. This was so, but the charger would not fit into the adapter and I am left with an unusable UK charger.

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Stewart B.
Stewart B.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems but website is NOT Australian

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Pleased it arrives so quickly

Hi there - i was very pleased to receive my Sony video camera. It arrived much quicker than i expected and well wrapped. I was disappointed that there was no communication from you at Toby Deals at all until the parcel arrived. I would have been completely delighted by an email with the confirmation of my order and when it was sent...otherwise i am happy

Jo G.
Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Not as expected

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Herbie
HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone

Great product but overseas power plug. Support do not reply at all to emails. The note 10 lite is a fantastic phone and great price. Recomend the phone but support seriously lacking

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, respond only when you threaten to take your money back.

Purchased a phone beginning of August, order was still somehow processing 1.5 weeks after order was placed. Sent several emails with no response.

I then started the dispute process with Paypal as nothing was happening. Next thing you know, they send a generic email "apologising for the delay". I go and check my order status online and the order status shows as Paypal reversed when I actually hadn't actioned Paypal to get my money back. Needless to say, I went to Paypal with this evidence and they refunded me my money damn quick.

After that happened, Tobydeals decides to email me saying that they're refunding my money like they decided to do it off their own back.

Useless company. I would rate them 0 stars if I could

Zain A.
Zain A.Sydney, NSW

that's OK

they’re not AUSTRALIAN they’re based in China, I was deceived by the “tobydealsAU” nothing to do with AU except shipping to Australia.and the product doesn't look original, it looks like first copy

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Dee J
Dee JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, super slow to ship

Price was good, paid for international priority shipping but it still took about a week to process the order plus a further 18 days (incl weekends) to arrive. Don’t order if you’re in a hurry

Good product poor delivery

Product as per description. No issues there.
Product was left on front door step without advising me. Could of been stolen or rain damaged. Do not recommend this delivery service at all.

Htein Linn A.
Htein Linn A.Sydney, NSW

Awful shopping experience

I ordered two mobile phones one week ago after checking the reviews here. They mentioned on their website orders are shipped within three business days. But after three days, nothing happened. So I contacted them several times through tickets and emails. Nothing was replied. I now suspect that some of five star ratings given here are fake. If you check reviewers who rated five stars, they have just done the review once here. May be the seller is giving five stars themselves. Be careful!!!Don't buy!!!

acpcbr
acpcbrCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile phone made for USA sent to Australia

Why would you send a Motorola Moto One Macro 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Blue with US power sockets to Australia. Australians ordering items from this site be aware that you may get equipment made for other countries! Just another power converter to carry around. Ordered in June arrived two months later. Never again...