Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (46)

Tony
TonyRedlands

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Worked well for 2 months only. Have been trying to return for 3 months but keep getting the run around. Trying to get a return address is like trying to get blood from a stone. They keep telling me to test my item. Terrible after sales service.

declan
declanmelbourne

They don't work

Received headphones. Charged them. They didn't turn on.
Checked online support and how to videos. Followed instructions and they do not switch on.
Have emailed Toby Deals support and not heard anything.
Jabra Support however replied to me within 24 hours.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order Not Sent, Refuses to refund after 2 months!

I ordered a pair of Samsung Galaxy air buds. The parcel tracking number was invalid. The order never arrived and after 2.5 months I still chasing to get my money back.

jon
jonGippsland, VIC

Dangerous and unresponsive

Product Purchasedstick vacuum

Phone delivered dead!

I thoughy everything went smoothly until my Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone arrived already dead. No reponse to power switch button or to charging. I just claimed return and will note later how it went.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.. I purchased Xiaomi Mi 9T on Dec 18 w/ insured priority shipping. No shipping confirmation. I asked on Dec 20. They said it is out of stock even though the website says otherwise. No news by Mon, Dec 23. I followed up, worried about my item, and they said “we are currently awaiting for our supplier to update us on when [your item] will be delivered into our warehouse. We hope to know by end of this week." IRRESPONSIBLE. I decided to cancel and get a refund, but Paypal's conversion fee means I lose NZD 24 and Tobydealsau doesn’t want to be responsible. BE CAREFUL.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Stay Away - These Guys Are Frauds

I purchased a V11 dyson vacuum. Soon after i received it it broke down. I, returned it using their RMA process and they said they received it in october. 2 months later they say that it was not the vacuum that they sold me and refuse to do anything.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
ccifbonjovi
ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

Do not buy anything from toby deals

I've placed an order on 9 Nov 2019, I waited for a few days and didn't receive anything response from Tobydeal. Sent an email on 14 Nov and said my order is not of stock due to high demand.
But I've found out they are still selling online and said in stock.
Do not trust Tobydeal, and I will never buy from them, wasting your time and honestly, I don't even know what they are thinking.

Kym O.
Kym O.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Worst company ever

SueInTheCity
SueInTheCitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Package missing. Won't refund.

Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Package lost in transit. I've requested a refund but been refused. Told to wait 1-2 week while they investigate. I'd just like my money back.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Yikes

Product quality was subpar, the item stopped working very quickly and when I reached out to the company they accused me of breaking it, and told me I would have to cover the shipping and replacement of their faulty item. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Avoid this online seller at all costs

Avoid this online seller at all costs - if you have any issues they will not accept returns
I googled XQD card and tobydeals add for SXDC card with identical image came up. Return not accepted for honest mistake

Ross KilpatrickSydney, NSW

Could not obtain feedback regarding the WRONG product sent to me. I was disappointed with the flow of emails.

I want to return and exchange the CompactFlash card for SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SD card. After numerous requests to Toby Deals with No ACTION. Now you advise I'm past the cut off time. Not my cut off time!

Ross Kilpatrick

That is NOT MY profile image above my name. Why did you use this car?

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I love it so much. Best business!

My parcel arrived on time which was great. I am un happy a bag and an SD card didn’t come with my camera. Good quality. Got what I wanted. Thanks.

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Cinema Camera

Ben Schroeder
Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN company

Tommy
Tommy

Brought a 200 dollar charger I cant use.

I have no issues with the price. Shipping or the item itself. It just arrived with a us plug. I've made several attempts to get it changed and they just keep telling me to get an adapter. If it was stated in the ad that it was a us plug item I wouldn't of bought it.

Sxlittle
SxlittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake G SHOCK Watches

Wish i could give less. Bought a G shock watch which is a grey import so not cover by genuine gshock warranty even though they sold is a genuine. Its not covered by basically anything. Their words "According to our policy below: The following are not included: Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions Therefore, we cannot accept your item for warranty return." Fraudulent company..

Product PurchasedCasio g shock

returning defect mobile phone

I purchased a mobile phone from Tobydeals and it arrived within a reasonable time. However the phone was faulty and died with in weeks. Trying to get the phone returned has been an unhappy experience. The communication is slow and difficult obstacles are put in place to make it as difficult to return product. Links that donot exist. Important information not included in correspondence 6 emails without resolution. t send it back eventually required masses of paper work. a link was sent to print return labels and the link was incorrect.Beware..Dropship business ..Not customer friendly and very poor communication

Product PurchasedAsus ZenFone 2