Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 21)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (512)

j3sPd2oW9WT2
j3sPd2oW9WT2Conder 2906, ACT

Awesome Watch

All in all good experience. Considering this is coming from Hong Kong, came in 10 days. Better if it reaches quicker.

Austraveller
AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Amazing Shipping!

I found exactly what I wanted and order it and got it a week and a half later. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they were the real deal. Extremely happy with the product and the shipping and the overall experience. This isn't the first time I purchased a product from TobyDeals. Will buy again from the,.

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great phone

My first time using the site. Very straightforward. Product arrived promptly. Good phone. Nice big screen. Big step up from the one I was using before.

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

josh
joshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

haven't received item

ordered 2 of the same items at the same time, received one of them over a week ago and haven't got the other yet..

jareid54
jareid54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refunded monies with no issues

nocturnalmaiden
nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr
LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

possumparty
possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

Original Authentic Samsung product

The item was as described. It was authentic Samsung smartphone. Great price. Delivery time was as expected, item came from overseas. Overall happy with my purchase experience.

PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Chen
ChenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First shop on tobydeals, fast shipping

One fast charger is faulty, everything else is good. Shipping is super fast. Not all range of products is available

Michael
Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

Marcus
MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Guy P
Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.