Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 21)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (512)

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Tomasz D.
Tomasz D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its is a SCUM

SCUM! I ordered Drone and I never get my items delivered! After 3 weeks i finally get answer from the company "Sorry we don't have your items at the moment" and zero information about refund. They keep ignoring my questions about REFUND!

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Atman
AtmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Shay
ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

Henley
HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap
Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Jiv J.
Jiv J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

good phone, slow delivery

phone works great. delivery was slow, because i was in a rural area. it was worth the wait though. happy customer

FAn H.
FAn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service will purchase again

Ordered iPod pro, received in about 1 week. Updated freight details. Owed Replied inquiries. Recommended! Will purchase again. But the only communication was email. No Facebook or online chat options

Frank C.
Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Nam Duong
Nam DuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM. STAY AWAY. Item never received despite multiple contacts.

I purchased an iPhone SE from the website. The iPhone did not ship nor providing tracking number after 7 days. Multiple support tickets but got no response.
The seller's PayPal name is TobyDealsUK but actually based in HongKong.
TobyDealAU is a fake name, it has nothing to do with Australia.
STAY AWAY.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RISKY !!

Placed an online order.
Nil info, no order acknowldegement, no response to email query.
No response when I threatened to seek a PayPal refund.
After 1week+, I did initiate a PayPal refund.
Refund came though OK, a few days later.

They just wasted my time, and I had to start the shopping exercise afresh

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

KevC
KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Slow to ship

Great price but then took ages to ship, few emails and excuses to why late and was bit frustrating but once it was shipped delivery was fast. Would buy again so long as I was prepared for the wait

Dick
DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Y.Y.Y
Y.Y.YRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good price

I bought a soundcore Liverty air2. It was cheaper than anywhere else. Products are great. They from China. Shipping are faster than I thought in this Covid-19 time. I would recommend.

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.