Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (442)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (442)

Faulty batteries

Bought a camera from them. The battery they supplied with it was faulty. They refused to acknowledge this or send me a new one. Avoid.

denash70
denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Rain
RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Fulcher Z.
Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S
Ashwin B.
Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

All good in the end

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Susanne Schmitz
Susanne Schmitz

Buyer beware they don’t respond to emails

Purchased an Apple Watch thinking the supplier is australian (searched for shops within the country) but they turned out to be in Hong Kong. They claim to ship items within 2 working days but never did.

They never responded to any emails chasing the ETA - I sent at least 4 before contacting PayPal for a refund

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 6 GPS
Robert W
Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite

Maxim M.Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

Ordered Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro because it was cheaper than anywhere else.
It's been 9 days since then, I tried contacting them via email, another email, phone, another phone, comments, questions, reviews, nothing helps.
Escalating this through PayPal right now.
Don't risk buying anything here.
I thought it may take some time (like aliexpress) but the seller is not responsive at all.
Hope that I'll get my money back at least.
It should be banned from Google and PayPal.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 10T pro
Dan
Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31

Gaz
Gaz

If you are in Australia don't buy from them!

They give you a vietnamese phone, with ridiculous chargers, I cannot use due to the ridiculous apps in vietnamese that cannot be removed - utterly useless with no assistance to rectify. Don't BUY FROM HERE

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ET can't phone home! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased a Galaxy S20FE on 25th November and my order still has not been processed. I have contacted Toby Deals several times via email and received the same automated reply each time:

" I am sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order"

It is now nearly three weeks since my purchase and the item has still not been shipped
I smell a rat!
Buyer beware!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE
Niraj G
Niraj G

AVOID ! Beware with them

Don’t purchase if you want hassle free purchase. I saw good deal and purchase DJI Pocket 2 which never got shipped- Finally I got reply after multiple emails/chat inquiries that they are waiting for new arrival in a week time. I got lucky to get refunds after few weeks from PayPal claim.

Product PurchasedDJI pocket 2