Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (289)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (289)

Teutonic
TeutonicWarren

It is pretty good.

All OK except prices ranges. Mostly the frames are too narrow and if you want change frame you have start from scratch. The best would be if customer could change prices frame himself (as an additional option).

Amazing deals

Superb service, great quality. I bought several mobile phones from them. We are really happy and got good service from them. I will recommend them to buy mobile. Thanks for your great service.

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Riley
RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great as advertised

Good product as advertised , fast shipping from overseas considering corona virus. I can recommend this store if you are considering shopping here. Cheap prices, fast shipping and a good product

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Impressive delivery, poor attention to detail

Product was brand new and unopened and arrived very quickly. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England with a UK charger. They included an adapter for the UK charger so 'technically' it works but I wouldn't have purchased from this site if I had known this.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine products, customer service needs to be improved

I ordered a Galaxy S20+ 5G from TobyDeals on 25/8 and received it today. Well packed, brand new and genuine phone and came with AU power adaptor. Once the phone was posted delivery was very fast only 3 days till i received it but prior to this the phone was in "Processing" state for 9 days even though phone was apparently in stock. Several emails sent with no reply. If they could respond more to emails and improve customer service then i would have given them 4 or 5 stars.

Janos
JanosCentral West, NSW

Impressive delivery, poor attention to details.

Very sleek website, easy to navigate, good information on the product. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England. The product arrived in excellent time with a note stating that an adapter for the charger was included in the package. This was so, but the charger would not fit into the adapter and I am left with an unusable UK charger.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Stewart B.
Stewart B.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems but website is NOT Australian

Order took 14 days to deliver

Ordered a Redmi Note 9 Pro from Tobydeals on 31/08/20. After 9 days (07/09/20), the status is still "processing". Their website mentioned the phone is in stock?. Forwarded 2 emails with NO response.
Edited: Persisted and it was delivered after 14 days on 14/09/20 in good condition.

Ann
AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased to see it arrive

Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Pleased it arrives so quickly

Hi there - i was very pleased to receive my Sony video camera. It arrived much quicker than i expected and well wrapped. I was disappointed that there was no communication from you at Toby Deals at all until the parcel arrived. I would have been completely delighted by an email with the confirmation of my order and when it was sent...otherwise i am happy

Jo G.
Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Not as expected

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphone

Much better this time.

I was disappointed with my first experience with Toby Deals due to the excessive delays but had no issues with the item when it eventually arrived.
Decided to give them another go and this time the service was much better and item sent and received in a much better time frame.
Item was as described and is working correctly

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Vacuum Cleaner is excellent

Glenn I
Glenn IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good but not perfect

Samsung Watch. Great price!! Delivery a little slow but still good. Product came with UK power plug instead of Australian. I can get around it with USB but not ideal

Herbie
HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone

Great product but overseas power plug. Support do not reply at all to emails. The note 10 lite is a fantastic phone and great price. Recomend the phone but support seriously lacking

Pretty good so far!

Was easy to find what I needed, the range was good and the product seems to be of good quality. The customer service response was slow though, I had to cancel an order which took a number of days but had no response until the following wee - I think weekend support is needed to overcome this.

Raym R.
Raym R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good clear communication and tracking

The product arrived in good order although it took 17 days to get here, this is the only reason I do not give a 5 star review. Otherwise I am very very happy and I would recommend as this is my second purchase from Toby Deals.

Great product great price!!

Was delivered little behind schedule this was not the fault of this company and I was a little baffled as to why it being brought from an AU company why it was shipped from Hong Kong? Thanks it was exactly what I had purchased.

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

solid tracking service

abit of wait typicall for overseas products happy to see that the products I purchased are genuine and not cheap knock offs would recommend to a friend or some who wants a good deal a particular product

Dave
DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This company really helped.

The store was really easy to navigate. It was also the best deal and I saved $200 from ordering through them.

I made a mistake of putting the wrong delivery address, but together we sorted it out and for that I'm very grateful.

Dee J
Dee JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, super slow to ship

Price was good, paid for international priority shipping but it still took about a week to process the order plus a further 18 days (incl weekends) to arrive. Don’t order if you’re in a hurry

Good product poor delivery

Product as per description. No issues there.
Product was left on front door step without advising me. Could of been stolen or rain damaged. Do not recommend this delivery service at all.