Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (316)

Great product great price!!

Was delivered little behind schedule this was not the fault of this company and I was a little baffled as to why it being brought from an AU company why it was shipped from Hong Kong? Thanks it was exactly what I had purchased.

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

solid tracking service

abit of wait typicall for overseas products happy to see that the products I purchased are genuine and not cheap knock offs would recommend to a friend or some who wants a good deal a particular product

Dave
DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This company really helped.

The store was really easy to navigate. It was also the best deal and I saved $200 from ordering through them.

I made a mistake of putting the wrong delivery address, but together we sorted it out and for that I'm very grateful.

Dee J
Dee JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, super slow to ship

Price was good, paid for international priority shipping but it still took about a week to process the order plus a further 18 days (incl weekends) to arrive. Don’t order if you’re in a hurry

Good product poor delivery

Product as per description. No issues there.
Product was left on front door step without advising me. Could of been stolen or rain damaged. Do not recommend this delivery service at all.

Louie
LouieSydney, NSW

Original phone but delay with delivery.

I ordered and paid online for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, it took 2 weeks to dispatch to Australia and when arrived in Australia took another 2 weeks to deliver by Toll to my home.
The phone was in the original box and after 1 month the phone is still working perfectly.
I can't blame the company for the delay in delivery du to Covid-19 but they must don't say it will dispatch in 3 days.
I think they don't have all the stock in their website probably du to a shortage with their suppliers, but they don't advertise that so they don't loss their customers.
The phone I bought it's not available now in their website anymore.

retireland
retireland

Quite slow but reliable.

I bought a mid tier phone from the Toby Deals website and after eleven days I have not received shipping information and had no reply from an email questioning the dispatch. Eventually after three weeks the phone arrived. It was exactly as described. This website is reliable but to take advantage of some of the best prices around you have to be prepared to wait and not get answers to your emails.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Good experience given the current difficulty

straight forward website to order stuff. the shipping and communication can be improved a bit but the current covid-19 situation means delay everywhere, so it's acceptable. the product is as described, hopefully the warranty is backed as well.

Samsung Mobile phone

This is the timeline of my experience of recent purchase at Tobydeals AU website:
23/7/20 made a purchase online.
29/7/20 I sent them an email because I still haven't received the tracking number as promised.
30/7/20 I followed up email inquiry.
31/7/20 I received an email from them and stated that the item was packed and ready to ship
2/8/20 An email from them saying the item was picked and left the warehouse.
3/8/20 tracking number provided.
4/8/20 They replied my emails that I sent on 29/7 & 30/7.
7/8/20 Item arrived safely

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far the service I have received has been good and yes I have recommended them to friends.

i was a bit worried, after reading many mix reviews, but so far i have bought 3 lens and there have been no issues. all arrived and worked. i can not comment customer service in regards to returns or faulty product though. so far the service i have received have been good and yes i have recommend them to friends.

derek
derekWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

note 10

navigate was easy plenty of range of products (stock was ticked when mobile was purchased misleading info for customers needs to be fixed) quality was great packaging was fair happy with purchase

Mayur Pandya
Mayur PandyaSydney, NSW

Very happy with my first purchase of Samsung A51. Genuine phone. Good savings.

Andrew Blanc
Andrew BlancMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little product, great price, fast delivery.

Found the MiTv stick really fast, ordering via Toby Deals was simple, shipping was very fast and tracking accurate. The device was easy to setup and use and came with an Australian power adaptor too. Very happy with the service received and will definitely buy from Toby Deals again.

Good value for Olympus 45mm F1.8 and happy with the trading

I was quite skeptical after reading some negative review of this Tobydeals, and thought I will be waiting for a long time for my goods. But the response was quick, and I received messages that the goods was processed, and dispatched within 3 days. I received the olumpus lens in days, and saved $70 if bought locally. Happy with the trading.

LGBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products but .....

Everything was great except for the fact that the adaptor shipped with my phone was not an Australian compatible one. Messaged Toby deals last week but have not heard yet.

Toby Deals
Wallace C.Toby Deals
LGB

Thank you for your response. Yes, you did include an adaptor. The adaptor itself has round pins and cannot be used in Australia and is hence useless.
Regards,
Leon.

Huy L.
Huy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery. What I was suspicious is that the box has two layers of sealing taps. The buds are working fine though.

The box has two layers of sealing taps made me think that it was opened and resealed (could be refurbished instead of brand new). The buds are working fine though.

John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item for a great price

Store was straight forward to navigate, the product was high quality and reasonable shipping time to Australia about 2 weeks. Would buy again.

Toby deals is the best for half the price

Myer23
Myer23Sydney, NSW

Deal going smooth but delivery of the ipurchase I ten is unpredictable in term of time scale.. customer service is helpful if they could coordinate with courier on when the item will be delivered. My order is stuck for 13 days on transit. This does not assure the customer when they could receive their purchase.

Awesome phone!!!

Site is easy to buy from. Awesome selection of items. Informative and accurate. Got the phone and no hassle on delivery, will definitely buy from this site again. Highly recommended.

Cheers!

AAAus
AAAus

Easy to order and well delivered

Was a little nervous about buying a new iPhone online but with such good reviews, I took a chance. Very easy to order, good communication throughout and brand new phone arrived as promised in original box and in a timely fashion. Very happy with purchase and would have given 5 stars except for a week's lag in communications between the order being processed and packed in the warehouse to be shipped. Suggest that a short simple email letting me know that I wasn't forgotten or that they are still working on it would have allayed any fears that I had about the purchase. Other than that - would order from them again as their prices are so good and customer service response is excellent.

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ear buds provided as ordered, but delivery by toll frustrating

Product supplied by Toby Deals very efficient process, but delivery procedure by Sub contractor left us believing items lost for period of time, then eventually it was located and we needed to go pick it up. This was not premium service we chose to pay extra for initially!

JohnSmith83
JohnSmith83AU

2 deliveries, both arrived within 2 weeks

Ordered a phone a couple of months ago, and now a smart watch and both arrived safe and sound within 2 weeks. Great value too. Would recommend them to anyone looking at some new tech.

Good price and condition. Faster delivery time would be nice!

The product came in good condition and was the best price by far when reviewing other sites that offered the same product. The only room for improvement would be the delivery time!

Great Service

I have received my product well on time.
I have ordered samsung buds which came from Hongkong. I was in bit of doubt whether it would be original or not but I am happy with the product now.

Ingsen T.