Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 12)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (279)

derek
derekWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

note 10

navigate was easy plenty of range of products (stock was ticked when mobile was purchased misleading info for customers needs to be fixed) quality was great packaging was fair happy with purchase

Mayur Pandya
Mayur PandyaSydney, NSW

Very happy with my first purchase of Samsung A51. Genuine phone. Good savings.

Andrew Blanc
Andrew BlancMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little product, great price, fast delivery.

Found the MiTv stick really fast, ordering via Toby Deals was simple, shipping was very fast and tracking accurate. The device was easy to setup and use and came with an Australian power adaptor too. Very happy with the service received and will definitely buy from Toby Deals again.

Good value for Olympus 45mm F1.8 and happy with the trading

I was quite skeptical after reading some negative review of this Tobydeals, and thought I will be waiting for a long time for my goods. But the response was quick, and I received messages that the goods was processed, and dispatched within 3 days. I received the olumpus lens in days, and saved $70 if bought locally. Happy with the trading.

LGBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products but .....

Everything was great except for the fact that the adaptor shipped with my phone was not an Australian compatible one. Messaged Toby deals last week but have not heard yet.

Toby Deals
Wallace C.Toby Deals
LGB

Thank you for your response. Yes, you did include an adaptor. The adaptor itself has round pins and cannot be used in Australia and is hence useless.
Regards,
Leon.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Huy L.
Huy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery. What I was suspicious is that the box has two layers of sealing taps. The buds are working fine though.

The box has two layers of sealing taps made me think that it was opened and resealed (could be refurbished instead of brand new). The buds are working fine though.

John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item for a great price

Store was straight forward to navigate, the product was high quality and reasonable shipping time to Australia about 2 weeks. Would buy again.

Toby deals is the best for half the price

Myer23
Myer23Sydney, NSW

Deal going smooth but delivery of the ipurchase I ten is unpredictable in term of time scale.. customer service is helpful if they could coordinate with courier on when the item will be delivered. My order is stuck for 13 days on transit. This does not assure the customer when they could receive their purchase.

Awesome phone!!!

Site is easy to buy from. Awesome selection of items. Informative and accurate. Got the phone and no hassle on delivery, will definitely buy from this site again. Highly recommended.

Cheers!

AAAus
AAAus

Easy to order and well delivered

Was a little nervous about buying a new iPhone online but with such good reviews, I took a chance. Very easy to order, good communication throughout and brand new phone arrived as promised in original box and in a timely fashion. Very happy with purchase and would have given 5 stars except for a week's lag in communications between the order being processed and packed in the warehouse to be shipped. Suggest that a short simple email letting me know that I wasn't forgotten or that they are still working on it would have allayed any fears that I had about the purchase. Other than that - would order from them again as their prices are so good and customer service response is excellent.

Robert
RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ear buds provided as ordered, but delivery by toll frustrating

Product supplied by Toby Deals very efficient process, but delivery procedure by Sub contractor left us believing items lost for period of time, then eventually it was located and we needed to go pick it up. This was not premium service we chose to pay extra for initially!

JohnSmith83
JohnSmith83AU

2 deliveries, both arrived within 2 weeks

Ordered a phone a couple of months ago, and now a smart watch and both arrived safe and sound within 2 weeks. Great value too. Would recommend them to anyone looking at some new tech.

Good price and condition. Faster delivery time would be nice!

The product came in good condition and was the best price by far when reviewing other sites that offered the same product. The only room for improvement would be the delivery time!

Great Service

I have received my product well on time.
I have ordered samsung buds which came from Hongkong. I was in bit of doubt whether it would be original or not but I am happy with the product now.

Ingsen T.
Ingsen T.Sydney, NSW

Bought Roborock S5 Max. Item arrived safe & sound and timely

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The product looks genuine. Great price

The product looks genuine. Great price as imported item is better than buying actual product in a local store. Was little hesitate buying the product in the first glance, but after testing the product when I receive my wf-1000xm3, it is certainly a genuine product.

this is good budget choice

so far so good, not sure aboout warranty service. quick delivery f
rom Hong Kong. phone is new and working super well. would revomend . charger is too big though. overall good

longpole
longpoleAU

excellent product and good price and delivery

Raj V
Raj VSydney

Slow delivery, but real product at good price

I ordered a lens mount adapter which took 20 days to arrive from Hong Kong. The product was not dispatched for about 10 days, and it took TobyDeal 4 days to respond to my messages. They apologised, but still did not dispatch for another 3 days. It is a real Nikon product, and it was far cheaper than any other online store.

Paul
PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones

It was a simple & painless ordering process. Followed by a blindingly fast delivery time, even though the order came from Hong Kong. This took 4 days. Our local NSW mail currently takes up to twice as long!

Laura
Laura

Not au iPhone, not worth paying for priority shipping

Paid extra for priority shipping 3-5 days took 16 days to arrive. Was not advised of any delays. Phone came with international phone charger, they did provide a converter, but I wouldn’t have ordered had I known the cable was not au.
So far I have no concerns with the phone just the lack of information

Great

Excellent, great product. Earbuds plus has got great and loud, clear sound
Fast delivery, easy shopping. Almost everything was good.
Just one issue they did not send me invoice with this product.

Great Service

I am happy with the product and very good price. Fast delivery than expect. Very cool website and easy to navigate the items. Perfect dealing and very fast delivery. Thanks for the great experience

Exceeded my expectations

Surprised that i was kept informed each step of the way and the fast delivery. The quality of the product was as advertised and met my expectations. We'll done Toby Deals

Yannique F.
Yannique F.Victoria

Great website and cheap prices

This website is excellent, the prices were cheap, and they shipped my phone 11 days after I ordered and I would say that's pretty good midst a pandemic. A little disappointed I wasn't given an Australia charger, but at least they gave me a multi-plug. Highly recommend Toby Deals