Toby Deals

Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (231)

denash70

denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

All good in the end

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

This lens is a fantastic piece of kit to get into macro photography

Product Purchasedcanon 28mm ef-m macro lens

Ishak Mohamad

Ishak MohamadSYDNEY

Reasonable price reasonable performance

It's easy to navigate through the website, very accurate description and amazing speed of delivery.
Value for money amazing, I found cheaper website, but I got more value with Toby Deals.
Product quality so far looks good, but too early to said, it less than a month since I bought, but it's got warranty anyway.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab

Fuel

FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5" Intel Core i5

Pleasure to deal with.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A31, took a bit of time to get here due to covid, other than that excellent service.
Good updates by seller.
Will deal with again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31

Great Purchase Experience

Site offered a very good price for the Sony WF-1000XM3. Processing took 2 days which was slower than expected but arrived in 8 days as per the site. Great product and good site.

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Perth, WA

Great prices at Toby deals!

Ordered Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5g for my wife at a much lower price and the transaction was smooth and got genuine product. Packaging was great, bubble wrapped .Shipping took 1 week. Will definitely order again next time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

All in all good experience. Considering this is coming from Hong Kong, came in 10 days. Better if it reaches quicker.

Amazing Shipping!

I found exactly what I wanted and order it and got it a week and a half later. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they were the real deal. Extremely happy with the product and the shipping and the overall experience. This isn't the first time I purchased a product from TobyDeals. Will buy again from the,.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds+

Great phone

My first time using the site. Very straightforward. Product arrived promptly. Good phone. Nice big screen. Big step up from the one I was using before.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T
jareid54

jareid54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refunded monies with no issues

Original Authentic Samsung product

The item was as described. It was authentic Samsung smartphone. Great price. Delivery time was as expected, item came from overseas. Overall happy with my purchase experience.

Chen

ChenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First shop on tobydeals, fast shipping

One fast charger is faulty, everything else is good. Shipping is super fast. Not all range of products is available

Marcus

MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Guy P

Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Product PurchasedTamron 16-300mm lens for Canon camera

Shay

ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Henley

HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.