Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (62) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (62)

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Wasted a month waiting for my mobile phone. They did not answer any or my emails and I had to get PayPal to intercede on my behalf. Poor customer service

Product PurchasedMay 2020
Chan
ChanAU

200% satisfaction with Toby Deals

I have recently bought a Mazo Aircross 2 and a mobile from Toby Deals. The prices are very very competitive and transactions are silky smooth. Both items have batterie and they declare it clearly in the shipments.The parcels were delivered in less than 2 weeks without a problem.

I am more than happy to share my positive experience here and will definitely purchase more items from Toby Deals again.

Hopefully, my review will help you on your next purchase.

Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Skyekatz
SkyekatzSydney, NSW

took so long foreign product

Finally received my tablet after one month only to find it has come from Hong Kong and not even Australian power connector oh they do send adaptor, have not opened it as I will not be happy now I will have to send back to Hong Kong at a cost of $36 so have not saved any money and had to wait so dissapointed hopefully they will pay for shipping for me have emailed them

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Brett P.
Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Pellis
PellisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minus Rating!

Tony
TonyRedlands

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Worked well for 2 months only. Have been trying to return for 3 months but keep getting the run around. Trying to get a return address is like trying to get blood from a stone. They keep telling me to test my item. Terrible after sales service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
declan
declanmelbourne

They don't work

Received headphones. Charged them. They didn't turn on.
Checked online support and how to videos. Followed instructions and they do not switch on.
Have emailed Toby Deals support and not heard anything.
Jabra Support however replied to me within 24 hours.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order Not Sent, Refuses to refund after 2 months!

I ordered a pair of Samsung Galaxy air buds. The parcel tracking number was invalid. The order never arrived and after 2.5 months I still chasing to get my money back.

jon
jonGippsland, VIC

Dangerous and unresponsive

Product Purchasedstick vacuum

Phone delivered dead!

I thoughy everything went smoothly until my Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone arrived already dead. No reponse to power switch button or to charging. I just claimed return and will note later how it went.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.. I purchased Xiaomi Mi 9T on Dec 18 w/ insured priority shipping. No shipping confirmation. I asked on Dec 20. They said it is out of stock even though the website says otherwise. No news by Mon, Dec 23. I followed up, worried about my item, and they said “we are currently awaiting for our supplier to update us on when [your item] will be delivered into our warehouse. We hope to know by end of this week." IRRESPONSIBLE. I decided to cancel and get a refund, but Paypal's conversion fee means I lose NZD 24 and Tobydealsau doesn’t want to be responsible. BE CAREFUL.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Adam D.
Adam D.

Stay Away - These Guys Are Frauds

I purchased a V11 dyson vacuum. Soon after i received it it broke down. I, returned it using their RMA process and they said they received it in october. 2 months later they say that it was not the vacuum that they sold me and refuse to do anything.

Chee Siang Tan
Chee Siang TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is perfect

very good, it is very easy and satisfied. I am going to try it out again. I am a new customer here and it is very convenient and fast great

ccifbonjovi
ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

Do not buy anything from toby deals

I've placed an order on 9 Nov 2019, I waited for a few days and didn't receive anything response from Tobydeal. Sent an email on 14 Nov and said my order is not of stock due to high demand.
But I've found out they are still selling online and said in stock.
Do not trust Tobydeal, and I will never buy from them, wasting your time and honestly, I don't even know what they are thinking.

alan
alanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is good

easy to purchase and get the items in a reasonable time.Knowing that the product was coming from Hong Kong I didn't have high expectations of a speedy delivery, but was very impressed that the item arrived 12 days after being ordered. An added bonus was that the courier service didn't just leave a card in the mailbox with me having to chase after the item. It was able to be picked up at a local 24 hours service station, where they fully verified it was my parcel before handing over.

Product PurchasedPowerbank 100000mah

Steven Chong
Steven ChongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good fast shipping

Item come in very fast and after sale support. I will return and buy more item again.
The price very good and the phone work very well.
Item are brand new in the box nice package.

Kym O.
Kym O.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Tony Son
Tony SonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect delivery time. Good quality

I have bought a new gimbal and it was very good condition, perfect delivery time. Obviously the price is lower than in the market. Im very happy to shopping here.

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Worst company ever

SueInTheCity
SueInTheCitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Package missing. Won't refund.

Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Package lost in transit. I've requested a refund but been refused. Told to wait 1-2 week while they investigate. I'd just like my money back.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Ishmam
IshmamSydney, NSW

Samsung galaxy a70

It was very good to shop with toby deals, great service. the only problem is the delivery time, its takes time for the item to get delivered but i think you should improve the delivery timing other than that everything was great, the product was absolutely fine, brand new and satisfied with it.

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy A70
Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap, great service and product. Amazing.

Lowest price I found. Ordered quickly and easily and it was processed and dispatched same day and received it 3 days later. What more can you ask for? Also bought a phone but decided not to get it a day later and sent an email and received a reply less than a day later that it was cancelled and that night received PayPal refund. How. Thank you!

jeff
jeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far very happy with the laptop

Easy to navigate but limited products. As previously stated so far product is great, and I am completely happy with it. Only problem was delivery, which was 3 days longer than promised delivery date