Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (23)
Amanda
AmandaQueensland

Couldn't ask for more

Exactly as described.
Fast and secure shipping.
Easy to use website with a great range of products and great prices.
Perfect all round.
Thank you.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 5T

Valentin S.
Valentin S.South East Queensland, QLD

A good experience shopping online

The product is genuine the price is usually cheaper than other websites and of course really cheaper if you compare with another’s physical stores the shipping is really faster I’m really happy with my purchases and I’m going to keep Toby deals as my first option in the future shopping really I can’t understand how they can make for give us that great prices but I love it.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Tanveer
TanveerVictoria

Galaxy Watch

Ordered Galaxy watch for my cousin. It was for his birthday. Even with Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne the watch arrived on time and loved the service. The packaging was excellent and they kept me updated thought the whole delivery process. And lastly the price was the best and it beats all the competitors price.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

1st time ordering

Easy website to navigate and order from, cheapest prices I could find online & the range of products was great, fast delivery service, item is exactly as described. Highly recommend TobyDeals. :-) Thanks

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Chan
ChanAU

200% satisfaction with Toby Deals

I have recently bought a Mazo Aircross 2 and a mobile from Toby Deals. The prices are very very competitive and transactions are silky smooth. Both items have batterie and they declare it clearly in the shipments.The parcels were delivered in less than 2 weeks without a problem.

I am more than happy to share my positive experience here and will definitely purchase more items from Toby Deals again.

Hopefully, my review will help you on your next purchase.

Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Brett P.
Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Andre Mark
Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Chee Siang Tan
Chee Siang TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is perfect

very good, it is very easy and satisfied. I am going to try it out again. I am a new customer here and it is very convenient and fast great

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

alan
alanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is good

easy to purchase and get the items in a reasonable time.Knowing that the product was coming from Hong Kong I didn't have high expectations of a speedy delivery, but was very impressed that the item arrived 12 days after being ordered. An added bonus was that the courier service didn't just leave a card in the mailbox with me having to chase after the item. It was able to be picked up at a local 24 hours service station, where they fully verified it was my parcel before handing over.

Product PurchasedPowerbank 100000mah

Steven Chong
Steven ChongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good fast shipping

Item come in very fast and after sale support. I will return and buy more item again.
The price very good and the phone work very well.
Item are brand new in the box nice package.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Was send a charger plug for the wrong reason. Very unhappy about being duped. Toby Deals not responsive

Very disappointed by being sent the wrong charger plug for my region. Toby Deals customer service is terrible and they refuse to send me proper plug for Australia/New Zealand region.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Power

Tony Son
Tony SonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect delivery time. Good quality

I have bought a new gimbal and it was very good condition, perfect delivery time. Obviously the price is lower than in the market. Im very happy to shopping here.

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.