Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Andre Mark
Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Was send a charger plug for the wrong reason. Very unhappy about being duped. Toby Deals not responsive

Very disappointed by being sent the wrong charger plug for my region. Toby Deals customer service is terrible and they refuse to send me proper plug for Australia/New Zealand region.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Power

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I love it so much. Best business!

My parcel arrived on time which was great. I am un happy a bag and an SD card didn’t come with my camera. Good quality. Got what I wanted. Thanks.

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Cinema Camera