Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.7 (1,454)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,636)
    4.4 (1,287)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,636)

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.

Reehan
ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

MelJ
MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price

Great service.

Everything went fine. Ordered a oneplus 8, and it came within 2 weeks. The phone works fine and I got it at a very good price. It was packed well and they even included an international power adapter. Would recommend!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great phone, unbeatable price

Order shipped next day from Singapore. Arrived a few days later in New Zealand. Very happy with purchase and service

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.

DisgustedCustomer
DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Fuel
FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.

Masella P.
Masella P.Perth, WA

Fast Service

Easy to use website, good customer services, good tracking. Product arrived as expected even with all the Covid-19 restrictions. Would recommend.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Haider
HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.

Pia
PiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth Transaction

We've purchased 3 phones now with TobyDeals and can happily report that after placing the first order with a bit of hesitation, everything is to our full satisfaction. Quick delivery and quality products.
We will shop again.

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Perfect lens for beginners, Even it taken around 2 weeks to be delivery it still worth the price. Well packed.

Dick
DickDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt service and delivery

The phone arrived in good condition and earlier than expected. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I got what I wanted that was not available in store. Good value.

Rick
RickRowville

Great to deal with

Item as described. Competitive price and delivery was approximately one week. Product works great. No issues at all. Happy customer.

Shane
ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I brought $2500 worth of Camera items and it all came within two weeks. I was a bit worried when doing the purchase after seeing many negative reviews. But the service was great. Had good communication with the seller( only through email).

Jimmy G
Jimmy GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poco F2 Pro

My first shopping experience with Tobydeals has been nothing but positive. The google reviews were mixed, but I took a punt nonetheless, and was not disappointed. The transaction was made easy through PayPal. The package, brand new and factory sealed, wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, came surprisingly quick, even during a pandemic. I will definitely shop again.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, fast shipping.

I had been searching for this model of Pro Trek for a while and was a bit sceptical of the price when it came up Toby Deals in a web search. I took a punt and it is EXACTLY what I was after. Great product, great price, fast shipping, no hassle easy transaction!

Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW

Great prices, fast delivery

Great prices on Samsung Buds, easy to order and delivery to Australia only 6 days.
Will definitely use Tobydeals again. Recommended.

Jaco
JacoPerth, WA

Got exactly what I needed

Time to get a no frills mobile and found the best price with these guys. Arrived quickly. Only issue I had was that I received a EU charger, however they included an adaptor so only a small inconvenience.

Gary
Gary

Ring Doorbell

Great store fast shipping doorbell is great.Store is easy to navigate communication from this company is also very good would recommend