Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.7 (1,454)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,636)
    4.4 (1,287)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,636)

Pleasure to deal with.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A31, took a bit of time to get here due to covid, other than that excellent service.
Good updates by seller.
Will deal with again.

Great Purchase Experience

Site offered a very good price for the Sony WF-1000XM3. Processing took 2 days which was slower than expected but arrived in 8 days as per the site. Great product and good site.

Roshan N.
Roshan N.Sydney, NSW

Successful purchase experience - a few times

Ordered a few items on Toby deals during the past 2 years - Always received the product on time with no issues. Great service and would definitely recommend.

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maono AU-902 Fairy Lite USB Condenser Microphone from Toby Deals

- I was trying to find USB microphone and found competitive price from Toby deals.
- I tested the Maono microphone. quality was great. no background noise was recorded.

Alex
Alex

Ducky One 2 mini rgb

Order was quick to process and ship. Arrived in perfect order and no complaints whatsoever. The reason for going through Toby Deals was that it was the cheapest price for the product I was looking for and they had good reviews. I can add to that positive experience.

Christopher S.
Christopher S.Perth, WA

Great prices at Toby deals!

Ordered Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5g for my wife at a much lower price and the transaction was smooth and got genuine product. Packaging was great, bubble wrapped .Shipping took 1 week. Will definitely order again next time.

Varun
VarunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung galaxy watch R800

I love samsung watch
Great look and features
Good battery life
Can read all email and msg even wts app

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Meng C.
Meng C.Perth, WA

Fast service and quality

was hesitant at first but the deal was great so i gave it a try using pay pal so i could dispute if the item was lost or crap, came fast and as they advertised will definitely use again

cam
camSydney, NSW

Speedy delivery

Ordered a phone from Toby Deals on 5/11/20 and a screen protector locally on the same day. The phone arrived from overseas on 16/11/20, the day before the screen protector from Sydney where I live. Love Toby Deals!

Martin Williams
Martin WilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Well done...

We often complain when things go bad but never compliment people on a job well done and that’s what I want to do.
I received my A51 today. I must say I have had issues with others and quite frankly thought it would be 6 weeks before I would get it and was pleasantly surprised when it turned up esp. as I couldn’t track it..so well done.
Love the A51 and looking forward to using it quite a bit.
The service was great and the speed of delivery in times like this are nothing short of amazing.. very happy with your prices, your delivery and your service and will be passing this on to my friends and family.
Thanks again

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

As it says on the tin

Easy to find what I was after, reasonably priced, free shipping, fast delivery and well packed (fragile item). I will shop here again.

Theresa
TheresaLaunceston, TAS

An all round fantastic experience!!

Toby Deals was an excellent site to navigate and use, great product range and found exactly what I was looking for. Shipping and delivery was very fast which was a nice surprise given the current climate of things this year. The S6 lite is a very good tablet and fast enough for media consumption, taking notes is easy and with the 10.4 inch screen it's plenty of space to write. The s-pen works fine. its a good size, looks great and easy to use. Excellent battery life.

Emily
Emily

Fantastic!! Happy customer.

Arrived quickly, in perfect condition. Super happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend to others. Super job guys. Will shop here again.

Raymond L.
Raymond L.Perth, WA

Fast service

Once again, the most prompt service of any of the overseas retailers I have used. Phone delivered within 5 days

ozbrit
ozbritBLACKTOWN

Just fantastic

I purchased the 4k Firestick at a good price. Receipt for payment was immediate and the shipping advice came same day with delivery to my home six days later.
Fantastic experience and the device works perfectly - thanks.

A great device at a wonderful price!

A simple ordering process. Kept updated of the shipping process the whole time and a very reasonable turnaround! Overall, a great service!

All in all good experience. Considering this is coming from Hong Kong, came in 10 days. Better if it reaches quicker.

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm very surprised by vaule of Mi 10T

I have played few phones in booth but normally a good phone would be $1000 over. When I ordered Mi 10T thinking just a mid range phone, but when I had my hand on is wow, surprisingly smooth with MIUI 12 and all other functions with half cost compare to other major brand. Highly recommended.

Stifler M.
Stifler M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Google Nest Hello Door Bell

Amazingly fast delivery 7 days from Hong Kong to my door in Melbourne cheapest price I could find anywhere on the net will use these guys again and again

Austraveller
AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Megan
MeganHobart, TAS

Great phone

Toby Deals were great to shop with. Shipping was speedy and communication first class. Phone is great - quality at the best price. Would definately buy from this site again.

Amazing Shipping!

I found exactly what I wanted and order it and got it a week and a half later. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they were the real deal. Extremely happy with the product and the shipping and the overall experience. This isn't the first time I purchased a product from TobyDeals. Will buy again from the,.

Phillip
PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with new phone

I purchased Samsung galaxy A51 via Tobydeals. Very satisfied with new phone. Was with iPhone before but it is not affordable for new iPhone. I think I will be loyal customer of Samsung phone in the future.

07bootz
07bootzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine product and fast delivery

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they are the genuine product, connects to my phone just like the previous Galaxy Buds that I bought from Officeworks.
Prior to my purchase I read some reviews saying delivery can take up to a month but my headphones arrived in 7 days (during our lockdown last month in Melbourne).
Happy with the purchase and I'll probably shop there again

Great service, happy customer.

I'm in Tasmania.
I bought a phone and a watch.
Products were as described and arrived on time.
Will be using Toby Deals again.