Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (19)
Amanda
AmandaQueensland

Couldn't ask for more

Exactly as described.
Fast and secure shipping.
Easy to use website with a great range of products and great prices.
Perfect all round.
Thank you.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 5T

Valentin S.
Valentin S.South East Queensland, QLD

A good experience shopping online

The product is genuine the price is usually cheaper than other websites and of course really cheaper if you compare with another’s physical stores the shipping is really faster I’m really happy with my purchases and I’m going to keep Toby deals as my first option in the future shopping really I can’t understand how they can make for give us that great prices but I love it.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Tanveer
TanveerVictoria

Galaxy Watch

Ordered Galaxy watch for my cousin. It was for his birthday. Even with Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne the watch arrived on time and loved the service. The packaging was excellent and they kept me updated thought the whole delivery process. And lastly the price was the best and it beats all the competitors price.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

1st time ordering

Easy website to navigate and order from, cheapest prices I could find online & the range of products was great, fast delivery service, item is exactly as described. Highly recommend TobyDeals. :-) Thanks

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Chan
ChanAU

200% satisfaction with Toby Deals

I have recently bought a Mazo Aircross 2 and a mobile from Toby Deals. The prices are very very competitive and transactions are silky smooth. Both items have batterie and they declare it clearly in the shipments.The parcels were delivered in less than 2 weeks without a problem.

I am more than happy to share my positive experience here and will definitely purchase more items from Toby Deals again.

Hopefully, my review will help you on your next purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Brett P.
Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Chee Siang Tan
Chee Siang TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is perfect

very good, it is very easy and satisfied. I am going to try it out again. I am a new customer here and it is very convenient and fast great

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

alan
alanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is good

easy to purchase and get the items in a reasonable time.Knowing that the product was coming from Hong Kong I didn't have high expectations of a speedy delivery, but was very impressed that the item arrived 12 days after being ordered. An added bonus was that the courier service didn't just leave a card in the mailbox with me having to chase after the item. It was able to be picked up at a local 24 hours service station, where they fully verified it was my parcel before handing over.

Product PurchasedPowerbank 100000mah

Steven Chong
Steven ChongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good fast shipping

Item come in very fast and after sale support. I will return and buy more item again.
The price very good and the phone work very well.
Item are brand new in the box nice package.

Tony Son
Tony SonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect delivery time. Good quality

I have bought a new gimbal and it was very good condition, perfect delivery time. Obviously the price is lower than in the market. Im very happy to shopping here.

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Ishmam
IshmamSydney, NSW

Samsung galaxy a70

It was very good to shop with toby deals, great service. the only problem is the delivery time, its takes time for the item to get delivered but i think you should improve the delivery timing other than that everything was great, the product was absolutely fine, brand new and satisfied with it.

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy A70
Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap, great service and product. Amazing.

Lowest price I found. Ordered quickly and easily and it was processed and dispatched same day and received it 3 days later. What more can you ask for? Also bought a phone but decided not to get it a day later and sent an email and received a reply less than a day later that it was cancelled and that night received PayPal refund. How. Thank you!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds
jeff
jeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far very happy with the laptop

Easy to navigate but limited products. As previously stated so far product is great, and I am completely happy with it. Only problem was delivery, which was 3 days longer than promised delivery date