Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 64)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.9 (1,462)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No (1,452)
    4.7 (1,288)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,594)

All in all good experience. Considering this is coming from Hong Kong, came in 10 days. Better if it reaches quicker.

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm very surprised by vaule of Mi 10T

I have played few phones in booth but normally a good phone would be $1000 over. When I ordered Mi 10T thinking just a mid range phone, but when I had my hand on is wow, surprisingly smooth with MIUI 12 and all other functions with half cost compare to other major brand. Highly recommended.

Stifler M.
Stifler M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Google Nest Hello Door Bell

Amazingly fast delivery 7 days from Hong Kong to my door in Melbourne cheapest price I could find anywhere on the net will use these guys again and again

Poco X3 NFC

After a poor experience with another seller, I bought one of these from Toby.

Easy to find, buy - service was super fast - arriving 3 days before their estimated ETA.

Megan
MeganHobart, TAS

Great phone

Toby Deals were great to shop with. Shipping was speedy and communication first class. Phone is great - quality at the best price. Would definately buy from this site again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Amazing Shipping!

I found exactly what I wanted and order it and got it a week and a half later. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they were the real deal. Extremely happy with the product and the shipping and the overall experience. This isn't the first time I purchased a product from TobyDeals. Will buy again from the,.

Phillip
PhillipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with new phone

I purchased Samsung galaxy A51 via Tobydeals. Very satisfied with new phone. Was with iPhone before but it is not affordable for new iPhone. I think I will be loyal customer of Samsung phone in the future.

07bootz
07bootzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine product and fast delivery

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they are the genuine product, connects to my phone just like the previous Galaxy Buds that I bought from Officeworks.
Prior to my purchase I read some reviews saying delivery can take up to a month but my headphones arrived in 7 days (during our lockdown last month in Melbourne).
Happy with the purchase and I'll probably shop there again

Great service, happy customer.

I'm in Tasmania.
I bought a phone and a watch.
Products were as described and arrived on time.
Will be using Toby Deals again.

L. Henry
L. HenrySydney

Galaxy S10 Lite

Easy to navigate and find what I need, original products and quality, wide range of products and delivered on time.

Steve
SteveMelbourne

One very minor downside

Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM * 128Gb storage purchased from this supplier via Paypal. Rapid delivery given the current world situation (Covid-19 pandemic) and how this can effect deliveries. Product was brand new as advertised and works perfectly (not 5G capable though which I was already aware of). Only minor downside is that the box included a UK charger but the overall package did include an AU to Universal (incl UK) connector. I guess you could consider going out and purchasing a suitable AU charger. A very minor downside given the savings (~$150) available by purchasing through Toby Deals UK compared with an authorised AU dealer. Maybe some risks when it comes to any warranty issues.

RICHARD Y.
RICHARD Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good experience

Ordered a phone from them and got it after around 7 business days. The phone is great and the delivery time is faster than I expected. Will consider purchasing again from them.

Pat c
Pat cPerth, WA

5 star service and fast delivery

Very easy to find what your looking for and quality products, would like to see more products for sale but happy with what I bought

Raj
Raj

Quick delivery + excellent product

Ordered so far twice from tobydeals. They are based in Hong Kong but delivery is quick and trouble free. Shortly after payment you get a tracking number from DPEX. Delivery in Australia goes through Toll, so you can track the same tracking number there aswell. First order took 10 days until I received the item, second time 15 days including weekends! Items within Australia take longer these days...
Items are priced really well with a good amount of savings compared to any competitor

Bertrand
BertrandCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exactly what I wanted

I wanted the Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 to record some of my outdoor adventures. I found the camera on the Toby Deals website at a fantastic price. Despite Toby Deals alerting me to the fact that COVID19 restrictions may delay delivery, the camera arrived in less than a fortnight. I took it out in the rain yesterday and it performed well in the conditions.

Old school
Old schoolGippsland, VIC

Xiomi Mi Box - Don't buy a smart tv ... just buy a Mi Box

Good little product - easy to set up and use. I was unsure about this seller having purchase nothing through Toby Deals before - but experience was excellent. If you have an older set up like me that doesn't support audio via HDMI, you might need to also buy a Toslink to 3.5mm optical cable to get digital audio input.

sigma 14-24mm .... very good!

Choosing a product on TobyDeals is no problem. Easy to find what I wanted and lots of choice and good pricing. The lens, a Sigma 14-24 Art lens is on first use as good as I expected it to be - which is fabulous. Very sharp, lovely feel. Only issue is the time it took to get to me in Australia from HK (nearly three weeks) which even with Covid restrictions is longer than other vendors overseas that I've recently bought stuff from. There was some difficulty with contacting vendor or their carrier, DHEL (zero success with either support email address) but when i eventually made contact with TobyDeals they were very helpful. And the lens was worth the wait,

Excellent price, fast delivery

Purchased some Samsung galaxy buds off of Toby Deals. Price was fantastic and shipping was prompt, arriving a few days after purchase. Definitely recommended.

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

As expected

Fast delivery. Excellent price. Watch is working as expected. Overall good range of products and quite satisfied with the quality.

Great drone with fast shipping

Great little toy for fun, with great price, also with fast au delivery from hongkong, highly recommaned seller, I had used it within avweek

Scooter
ScooterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast shipping and saved me over $170

I was very sceptical, however after another review and the saving of $170 I had to say why not. item was shipped and delivered in under 5 working days ... thanks heaps guys.

S Jackson
S JacksonPerth, WA

As reliable and functional as ever

Inputting what I wanted into the search box delivered exactly the results I wanted.
Quick and easy to process my order and delivery was very quick.

Clint F.
Clint F.

Fantastic Service and great prices and delivery times

Website, information, price, check out and communication fantastic, had no issues with my transaction and even follow up from the company was fantastic

only feedback i can give is maybe email invoice over when payment has been received

Very good product! arrived on time, and cheap too! highly recommended

very easy to navigate and easy checkout in few steps.

Products arrive on time, great product comes on original pack

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Xiaomi Mi Box

Great buy, great product, a very competitive price & prompt delivery which was within time parameters stated. I have their website link in my favourites bar, will definitely buy products from them again. Highly recommended.
Regards Ross