• Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No

Xolin P.

Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Erika

ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Product PurchasedDJI Osmo Pocket

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.

MikeF

MikeFPerth, WA

On selling returned goods

The security seals were missing from the box and the lens pouch was missing from inside. Then I found there was a spot or ring showing on all the photos taken with that lens. It became obvious to me that this was previously returned faulty and then on sold to me. Were not interested in assisting me. Just kept asking me to prove the issue by taking photos with another camera, which I don't have, and uploading to Drop Box, which I don't have. It all becomes too hard and they know it. Do NOT recommend.

Filip

FilipSydney, NSW

5G on my Samsung S20 ULTRA 5g not working

The 5g on my device is not working, i asked them for help since the phone is under warranty and it will take over 2 months for the device to be back in my hands and this is even if they decide to fix it.. So untrustworthy, pay that extra 20% and get your device from a local seller. WASTE OF MONEY I also paid for the express shipping 3-5 days and the phone arrived after a month. COMPANY IS A JOKE

Product PurchasedS20 ultra 5g
Gabate

GabateSydney, NSW

Scammers, don't buy from them!!!!!

I bought a Nintendo Switch game for my kid's bff on the site saying "Toby deals AU". Not only they took forever to send me the game, which did not arrive on time, but the game was coming from HK! I thought that because the web shows an AU, the item was from Australia or, at least, they have providers here to fulfill the aussie orders. Obviously no! After an email asking them about the game, the item arrived next day IN SPANISH! Can anyone tell me how on Earth this poor kids is supposed to play a game in another language? Just to let you know, I bought the ENG version advertised on their page. I have tried to contact them several times with no reply and I have raised the issue with Paypal and Fair Trading. Pure Scammers!!!!!!!

Product PurchasedNintendo game

Do not believe the positive reviews

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G 256GB
Finkie

Finkie

Scammed... Ordered an S20 phone and received a small clay brick

Ordered an S20 Samsung phone. Service was great and package arrived within a week however when I opened the box I am shocked to find the charging cords, a clear case and instead of the phone inserted was a small clay brick. BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS OUTLET. I have contacted them and also reported this to paypal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20
Kijoo

KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Carbon Grey

Purchased as i got the price way better than in New Zealand. I got it shipped to NZ.
The deals and the range of products are awesome. Easily find what you need on Google from Toby Deals, with price comparison right there for informed decision making.
The phone Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim is good, awesome features for that price , made my mum Happy ! :) I would genuinely recommend this to save money and get best priced deals.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB / 4GB

Aussies – Beware and please stay away! No joke. Very Dishonest seller shipping out tampered with products

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Purchased a faulty product then charged for shipping both ways

I purchased a Huawei Watch GT2e Hector-B19S - Graphite Black from them, at $x+shipping, the product was faulty from receipt, the warranty was not covered by Huawei, so we had to send the product back (international courier plus insurance at $30+). They received the product, and after much backward and forward they returned the $X only, accepting it as faulty product, yet even though it never worked AND I was requested by them to ship it back via registered post they are not willing to refund the $30+.
Even the Huawei store was surprised at the situation!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Item never came and company would not refund. Had to go through bank to get money back.

Avoid Toby deals. Terrible customer service response time. Had evidence that the parcel was lost in transit by the shipping company (including the fact the shipping company had refunded Toby deals) and Toby deals still refused to resend or refund my parcel.

IainP

IainPNewcastle

If your product is faulty you are screwed

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3
Stan Kaplunov

Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait until you got a lemon, then you will see how bad is their RMA!

Product PurchasedZhiyun Weebill S

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Online Shops

No refund for undelivered package!!

My $350 phone has been declared missing by the courier (Toll) since April, 5 months later and Toby Deals says that they are still confirming with Toll and refuse to refund me!!
Terrible service, bordering on theft, not refunding a missing package is clearly outlined as being illegal in the Australian Consumer Law, but this does not deter Toby deals from ignoring me.
Buy from this company at your own risk!!

Wallace C.Toby Deals
inxs

inxsAU

Buy at own risk with this pathetic joke of a company.

Wallace C.Toby Deals
Justcruisin'

Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Pepe

PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deals and reliable service

I have ordered Sony 10 II, it came in the time and I was able to track it in each step. Even with the Covid-19 delay it came on time and I am so happy with the product.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia 10 II