Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (48) · No

Breezer
BreezerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung phone

Australia beware. Samsung phone not original. When I emailed support they don’t reply. items come from Hong Kong. No recourse.

Product PurchasedSamsung A HW-A450
Fadi
FadiNew South Wales

Scam Alert

This company is totally a Scam.
I wish i can take them to court !!
This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws

Brad W.
Brad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service if any fault developes with your product

This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws. at least some 5star reviews appear fake: the accounts seem to have a random object photo, the review wording is generic and do not appear to specifically relate to any product and if return/warranty claim is listed, no mention is made of the service experience.all the halmarks of copy paste and random box ticking... If a fault developes, they will hide behind the manufacturers warranty with no investigation into the fault itself and will try to extort and additional $104 from you to ship the faulty item back. Do do trust them with electronics.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Nik C.
Nik C.Sydney, NSW

Best deals but if there’s a problem you may as well chalk up the loss

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denial of factory warranty.

I purchased a Dyson V11 and after 13 months the trigger broke. When I approached them for warranty they told me the warranty was only 12 months so bad luck. I approached Dyson looking for the part to repair my machine and they told me the machine had a 24 month warranty and they sent me a vacuum head with no hesitation. Tobydeals would still refuse to accept the item was still in warranty.
Beware, they are scammers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The worst service you could ever imagine

Bought a Samsung Active watch and the watch stopped working after 6 months. The service teams did not offer any support and dismissed my arguments.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Xolin P.
Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Product PurchasedDJI Osmo Pocket

Haylee
Haylee

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.

Filip
FilipSydney, NSW

5G on my Samsung S20 ULTRA 5g not working

The 5g on my device is not working, i asked them for help since the phone is under warranty and it will take over 2 months for the device to be back in my hands and this is even if they decide to fix it.. So untrustworthy, pay that extra 20% and get your device from a local seller. WASTE OF MONEY I also paid for the express shipping 3-5 days and the phone arrived after a month. COMPANY IS A JOKE

Product PurchasedS20 ultra 5g
Finkie
Finkie

Scammed... Ordered an S20 phone and received a small clay brick

Ordered an S20 Samsung phone. Service was great and package arrived within a week however when I opened the box I am shocked to find the charging cords, a clear case and instead of the phone inserted was a small clay brick. BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS OUTLET. I have contacted them and also reported this to paypal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20
Kijoo
KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Purchased a faulty product then charged for shipping both ways

I purchased a Huawei Watch GT2e Hector-B19S - Graphite Black from them, at $x+shipping, the product was faulty from receipt, the warranty was not covered by Huawei, so we had to send the product back (international courier plus insurance at $30+). They received the product, and after much backward and forward they returned the $X only, accepting it as faulty product, yet even though it never worked AND I was requested by them to ship it back via registered post they are not willing to refund the $30+.
Even the Huawei store was surprised at the situation!

IainP
IainPNewcastle

If your product is faulty you are screwed

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3
Stan Kaplunov
Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait until you got a lemon, then you will see how bad is their RMA!

Product PurchasedZhiyun Weebill S