Listing monitored by Toby Deals

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No
Dheeraj Agrawal
Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

fraud

This company is a fraud, they were in the news for tax evasion and GST evasion. I bought a phone from them, after a month the phone restarted multiple time over the day out of no reason. I asked them to get it repaired, which they did and asked me wait for 4-6 weeks. And then after 6 weeks they said, the phone will take more time to be repaired, hence will give you a 80% refund for your usage and as per the market price.

Total fraud and scam!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
Gabate
GabateSydney, NSW

Scammers, don't buy from them!!!!!

I bought a Nintendo Switch game for my kid's bff on the site saying "Toby deals AU". Not only they took forever to send me the game, which did not arrive on time, but the game was coming from HK! I thought that because the web shows an AU, the item was from Australia or, at least, they have providers here to fulfill the aussie orders. Obviously no! After an email asking them about the game, the item arrived next day IN SPANISH! Can anyone tell me how on Earth this poor kids is supposed to play a game in another language? Just to let you know, I bought the ENG version advertised on their page. I have tried to contact them several times with no reply and I have raised the issue with Paypal and Fair Trading. Pure Scammers!!!!!!!

Product PurchasedNintendo game
LAW
LAW

Aussies – Beware and please stay away! No joke. Very Dishonest seller shipping out tampered with products

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

No refund for undelivered package!!

My $350 phone has been declared missing by the courier (Toll) since April, 5 months later and Toby Deals says that they are still confirming with Toll and refuse to refund me!!
Terrible service, bordering on theft, not refunding a missing package is clearly outlined as being illegal in the Australian Consumer Law, but this does not deter Toby deals from ignoring me.
Buy from this company at your own risk!!

Wallace C.Toby Deals

Macarena S.
Macarena S.Perth, WA

Ordered 15 days ago, still haven’t received the product. Sent emails asking about it, no answer.

Used insurance tracking and still no news of it. Sent several emails with no answer. My partner ordered 8 days ago. Still processing, both very expensive purchases, and no news.

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

Ethan
EthanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE!

3 weeks ago I ordered a new phone with express 5 day shipping, support staff don't exist, the only phone num is in hong kong. hopefully, Paypal will refund me.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a