Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No

Fadi
FadiNew South Wales

Scam Alert

This company is totally a Scam.
I wish i can take them to court !!
This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws

Dheeraj Agrawal
Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

fraud

This company is a fraud, they were in the news for tax evasion and GST evasion. I bought a phone from them, after a month the phone restarted multiple time over the day out of no reason. I asked them to get it repaired, which they did and asked me wait for 4-6 weeks. And then after 6 weeks they said, the phone will take more time to be repaired, hence will give you a 80% refund for your usage and as per the market price.

Total fraud and scam!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
Brad W.
Brad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service if any fault developes with your product

This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws. at least some 5star reviews appear fake: the accounts seem to have a random object photo, the review wording is generic and do not appear to specifically relate to any product and if return/warranty claim is listed, no mention is made of the service experience.all the halmarks of copy paste and random box ticking... If a fault developes, they will hide behind the manufacturers warranty with no investigation into the fault itself and will try to extort and additional $104 from you to ship the faulty item back. Do do trust them with electronics.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Nik C.
Nik C.Sydney, NSW

Best deals but if there’s a problem you may as well chalk up the loss

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denial of factory warranty.

I purchased a Dyson V11 and after 13 months the trigger broke. When I approached them for warranty they told me the warranty was only 12 months so bad luck. I approached Dyson looking for the part to repair my machine and they told me the machine had a 24 month warranty and they sent me a vacuum head with no hesitation. Tobydeals would still refuse to accept the item was still in warranty.
Beware, they are scammers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The worst service you could ever imagine

Bought a Samsung Active watch and the watch stopped working after 6 months. The service teams did not offer any support and dismissed my arguments.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Chris M.
Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Tony deals. Avoid

Terrible. Fraudulent. Don’t use. Sell Chinese products with adaptors for aus market with no disclosure in advertising. Refund process has taken 3 months so far with no progress.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Xolin P.
Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Haylee
Haylee

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.

MikeF
MikeFPerth, WA

On selling returned goods

The security seals were missing from the box and the lens pouch was missing from inside. Then I found there was a spot or ring showing on all the photos taken with that lens. It became obvious to me that this was previously returned faulty and then on sold to me. Were not interested in assisting me. Just kept asking me to prove the issue by taking photos with another camera, which I don't have, and uploading to Drop Box, which I don't have. It all becomes too hard and they know it. Do NOT recommend.

Filip
FilipSydney, NSW

5G on my Samsung S20 ULTRA 5g not working

The 5g on my device is not working, i asked them for help since the phone is under warranty and it will take over 2 months for the device to be back in my hands and this is even if they decide to fix it.. So untrustworthy, pay that extra 20% and get your device from a local seller. WASTE OF MONEY I also paid for the express shipping 3-5 days and the phone arrived after a month. COMPANY IS A JOKE

Product PurchasedS20 ultra 5g
Gabate
GabateSydney, NSW

Scammers, don't buy from them!!!!!

I bought a Nintendo Switch game for my kid's bff on the site saying "Toby deals AU". Not only they took forever to send me the game, which did not arrive on time, but the game was coming from HK! I thought that because the web shows an AU, the item was from Australia or, at least, they have providers here to fulfill the aussie orders. Obviously no! After an email asking them about the game, the item arrived next day IN SPANISH! Can anyone tell me how on Earth this poor kids is supposed to play a game in another language? Just to let you know, I bought the ENG version advertised on their page. I have tried to contact them several times with no reply and I have raised the issue with Paypal and Fair Trading. Pure Scammers!!!!!!!

Product PurchasedNintendo game

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Do not believe the positive reviews

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G 256GB
Finkie
Finkie

Scammed... Ordered an S20 phone and received a small clay brick

Ordered an S20 Samsung phone. Service was great and package arrived within a week however when I opened the box I am shocked to find the charging cords, a clear case and instead of the phone inserted was a small clay brick. BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS OUTLET. I have contacted them and also reported this to paypal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20
LAW
LAW

Aussies – Beware and please stay away! No joke. Very Dishonest seller shipping out tampered with products

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71