Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

Warranty Claim MadeYes