Toby Deals

anjieSoutheast, SA

Excellent original iPhone 11 Pro Max but the service is just a bot

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

Buttons
ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!