Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

Abby
AbbySydney, NSW

Pixel defects in note10 samsung.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Horrible

They sent my 1st phone faulty! I had to return it! I ordered 2nd phone, after 4 days they saying they dont have stock however their website still showing in stock!

Alex L.
Alex L.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!!!

Bought a samsung s8 plus mobile thinking it was an Australian Samsung phone but came from overseas. Signal didn't work at my house when every other phone I have had works fine. It broke in a couple of weeks, waited months for a new one and still has signal issues. I would not buy a phone again from this online store. Wasted my money and time. Would not refund my money.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

New phone purchase. Doesn't work and they won't replace it

Bought a new phone and it was faulty. Wouldn't replace it so I had to send it back. They said they fixed it and now I have it back only to find it won't work on Australian networks. They say this is not covered under their warranty. Service takes forever and is absolutely hopeless

Buttons
ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TOBY DEALS

I purchased a Google Pixel phone from Toby Deals. It lasted just four days before the microphone started malfunctioning. Nobody could hear me during phone calls. I have since discovered this is a KNOWN ISSUE with this phone, and is often intermittent.
Toby Deals took the phone back for testing, however they refuse to believe me that this issue is occurring, despite me sending them videos of the issue, as well as links to articles confirming the intermittent issue in this particular phone.
They refuse to replace the phone, instead trying to charge me to have the useless pile of junk sent back.
Terrible quality product and NO support when something goes wrong.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 128GB

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Huawei Mate 20 Missing Dual SIM Features

Sean W.
Sean W.

Beware the lack of communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Horrible Return System Avoid Like The Plague

Don't bother! Return policy is crap, they test under their own conditions not the conditions you are using.

I purchased a gimbal which is faulty, it vibrates motors and shakes violently even once adjusting the dampening/ payload settings. I have a Sony A7s with a 28-70mm lens, they "tested it" and found no issues! I sent them multiple video footage of the issue yet they "tested" it and its fine apparently.

They take over 24 bloody hours to respond, one response a day! Such a poor process/ system, all online so it takes forever!

Product PurchasedFeiyutech AK2000
Rachelm
Rachelm

Do not buy Dyson appliances from here!

The Dyson appliances sold through Toby Deals are designed for the US and a different voltage. My battery failed after one use and I am now out of pocket $115 for a new battery and Australian charger. Buy local... support local ...get local support and have no stress, worry and out of pocket expenses! Big regrets!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Faulty item delivered and poor customer service

Purchased Samsung J3 mobile phone. Screen fault developed after 2 days. Followed the returns procedure and phone was eventually deemed DOA by Tobydeals. They arranged courier pick up after 5 emails. Courier did not show up. Contacted Tobydeals again with no response after weeks. I arranged for courier to collect item today, but as shipping is to HK, I would not expect to get replacement for months if at all. Not worth dealing with this company for the sake of a few dollars. Lesson learnt. Even worse the only other phone I can use is a stupid iphone.