Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No

Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Product PurchasedDJI Osmo Pocket

Kijoo
KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

Justcruisin'
Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Pepe
PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Akbar
AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Product PurchasedMobile

Thomas B.
Thomas B.Sydney, NSW

All good so far

I purchased a Nokia 7 plus phone in February 2019. There seems to be a know issue with the charging port and (as so many others) the one on my Nokia failed, too. I contacted Tobydealsau and after some basic troubleshooting questions I was given an RMA number and could send it back (I don't think I even had to pay something). It was confirmed that it is that know issue and it was repaired and sent back to me. Can't ask for more.

Product PurchasedNokia 7 Plus
Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
DDD
DDDSydney, NSW

Fast delivery an great price

I ordered the black Megaboom speaker from Toby Deals. It has a very good prices. The shipping was very fast. I would definitely come back and definitely recommended to all.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE MEGABOOM

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

timberau
timberauBrisbane

Quick delivery, however had a demonstrated fault and they refused to replace, wanted $70 to return faulty phone

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T
Buttons
ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!

Refused warranty claim

We purchased 23 tablets at a good price which we were happy about, however, one of the tablets had a problem with the screen when we took it out of the box. I sent the device back to Toby Deals who flatly claimed that we had physically damaged the device with use. They wanted to charge an amount almost the full price we paid to have the device repaired or $70 to have it sent back.
Very disappointing!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

amin a.
amin a.Perth, WA

genuine return Policy and after sale service

I was so nervous buying from them, but their after sales team proved that they are much better than even Aussie retailers. They accepted my refund of a mobile phone, after I proved my case

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 SE 64 GB
manish pandit
manish panditSydney, NSW

the redmi note 6 pro is working amazingly

the phone came in good and has been working extremly well and hasnt shown any signs of failure. It has excellent cpu and works very fast and smoothly with minimum failure.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Pro