Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No

Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Product PurchasedDJI Osmo Pocket

Kijoo
KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Carbon Grey

Purchased as i got the price way better than in New Zealand. I got it shipped to NZ.
The deals and the range of products are awesome. Easily find what you need on Google from Toby Deals, with price comparison right there for informed decision making.
The phone Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim is good, awesome features for that price , made my mum Happy ! :) I would genuinely recommend this to save money and get best priced deals.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB / 4GB

Justcruisin'
Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9

Pepe
PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deals and reliable service

I have ordered Sony 10 II, it came in the time and I was able to track it in each step. Even with the Covid-19 delay it came on time and I am so happy with the product.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia 10 II

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SMM Baqi B.
SMM Baqi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 months mi a3 phone's display turned off. I requested to repair. I had unsuccessful warranty claim.

The store has good range of phones and other items. Products are also seem to be original. Price also the cheapest i could find. But i had unsuccessful warranty claim.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3
Akbar
AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Product PurchasedMobile

Thomas B.
Thomas B.Sydney, NSW

All good so far

I purchased a Nokia 7 plus phone in February 2019. There seems to be a know issue with the charging port and (as so many others) the one on my Nokia failed, too. I contacted Tobydealsau and after some basic troubleshooting questions I was given an RMA number and could send it back (I don't think I even had to pay something). It was confirmed that it is that know issue and it was repaired and sent back to me. Can't ask for more.

Product PurchasedNokia 7 Plus

One star not 5

Usually no one read the one star and i was one of them. Simply the after sale is zero. IF its cheap go ahead and risk it but if its expensive, trust me and think again. I my self will never ever buy here again, peace of mind worth money which i learned the hard way.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3
Lucy S.
Lucy S.Perth, WA

Amazing machine

Quality of product is perfect, there was a decent range of Dyson available and the online store was easy to use. Shipping quicker than I anticipated although wasnt able to use the tracking code provided however I wasnt really that bothered as it came quickly. Very pleased and would definitely use this company again

Product PurchasedDyson

DDD
DDDSydney, NSW

Fast delivery an great price

I ordered the black Megaboom speaker from Toby Deals. It has a very good prices. The shipping was very fast. I would definitely come back and definitely recommended to all.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE MEGABOOM

Nic
NicSouthwest, VIC

Good value and delivery

I ordered the Dyson V11. It was so much cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived via free delivery in less than a week. Really pleased with the product. I contacted Dyson and started the warranty immediately. Great value.

Product PurchasedDyson V11

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.