Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No

Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Carbon Grey

Purchased as i got the price way better than in New Zealand. I got it shipped to NZ.
The deals and the range of products are awesome. Easily find what you need on Google from Toby Deals, with price comparison right there for informed decision making.
The phone Xiaomi Redmi 9 4GB/64GB Dual Sim is good, awesome features for that price , made my mum Happy ! :) I would genuinely recommend this to save money and get best priced deals.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB / 4GB

Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deals and reliable service

I have ordered Sony 10 II, it came in the time and I was able to track it in each step. Even with the Covid-19 delay it came on time and I am so happy with the product.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia 10 II

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

SMM Baqi B.
SMM Baqi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 months mi a3 phone's display turned off. I requested to repair. I had unsuccessful warranty claim.

The store has good range of phones and other items. Products are also seem to be original. Price also the cheapest i could find. But i had unsuccessful warranty claim.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3

Lucy S.
Lucy S.Perth, WA

Amazing machine

Quality of product is perfect, there was a decent range of Dyson available and the online store was easy to use. Shipping quicker than I anticipated although wasnt able to use the tracking code provided however I wasnt really that bothered as it came quickly. Very pleased and would definitely use this company again

Product PurchasedDyson

Nic
NicSouthwest, VIC

Good value and delivery

I ordered the Dyson V11. It was so much cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived via free delivery in less than a week. Really pleased with the product. I contacted Dyson and started the warranty immediately. Great value.

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Sharon R.
Sharon R.Sydney, NSW

Great products with great deals and service

Great variety across the store and user-friendly interface. The website gave a detailed explanation about the shipping and T&Cs including the time and detailed specifications of the product. I am glad to get my new phone whose brand is currently not available in Australia but only the Asian countries and the US. I could easily order this phone from my home country but I realized that toby-deals offered such an amazing deal where I saved a huge amount of money. The product was shipped within 10days from the date of order in perfect condition.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Anna
AnnaHunter Region, NSW

Fast shining, perfect product and came with an Aussie adapter so out of box ready! Plus saved at least a couple of hundred dollars. Still was also able to get the Dyson guarantee also. Thank you

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Skye R.
Skye R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

BEST PRICE online, SUPER FAST delivery through TOLL Delivery, GENUINE product, CANNOT fault! Obsessed! A+++

Couldn't be happier with service from Toby Deals AU. I was a little skeptical after reading some reviews, however decided to risk it and I was extremely pleased I did! Samsung Galaxy Buds arrived within a week via Toll Delivery. They are genuine Samsung Buds, I am obsessed! Have used them daily since delivery. Thank you! A+++

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds

Jonathan Meliton
Jonathan MelitonSydney, NSW

Genuinely a value for money.

There was a bit of a delay on shipment due to lack of stock but eventually received my order and happy with. Just what I expected on the item I bought.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e

Dennis
Dennis

Bought Dyson, battery issue after about 2mths..

Price was good, warranty seemed OK but now on receiving end a 4-6 week wait for a repair seems insane.
Please beware warranty issue is clearly a weakness for this site.

Product PurchasedDyson v10
Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Dyson v10 animals

I was worry about the item sent from oversea but when I received I was very happy. I will start buying stuff from this website. Highly recommend this online web.

Product PurchasedDyson v10 animals

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

they sent my package within 1 day of ordering, taking only a week to come in. It came in perfect not a scratch on the box. I'm very happy with my item and will shop here again

Jinbao
JinbaoPerth, WA

Great Deal

The best price I can find on the market. The earphone sounds really nice. They perfect fit my ears. And very smooth delivery. I will definitly come back and shop agian.

Product PurchasedJabra Elite 65t