Toby Deals

Toby Deals

4.7 (1,645)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,879)
    4.4 (1,453)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,681)

Christopher N.

Christopher N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cracker deal

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord
denash70

denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Rain

RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Online Shops

Arrived as described, great price

My Mavic drone arrived safe n sound, quite a prolonged period between payment and dispatch but once the tracking number was provided it was a reasonable time frame ( Hong Kong to Australia) correspondence was generic but accurate.
Suggest paying with PayPal in case there is a drama.
$600 saving... happy camper!

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Air 2
Eric S.

Eric S.Sydney, NSW

Didn't deliver my product

I ordered an OnePlus 8T during the black friday at a super good rate.

After a month with no updates nor replies to my emails, I had to ask PayPal for a refund. What's worse is that I lost the black friday window to get a good deal from a decent store.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 8T
Fulcher Z.

Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple
Sam L

Sam LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to see them go.

5 star accuracy for all items ordered.
I've ordered 4 times from them, all of them had a quick turn around of 2-4 working days. Loved the cheap deals and quality products.

A Driver

They were good, sorry to see them go.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Online Shops

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S

They take your money and never respond

They said the product was in stock, I paid for express post 2 days later I was sent an email saying they could not supply my order, I have tried to get a response from theythem for a full refund and I have herd nothing for 10days now.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB (8th Gen)
Ashwin B.

Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

All good in the end

Susanne Schmitz

Susanne Schmitz

Buyer beware they don’t respond to emails

Purchased an Apple Watch thinking the supplier is australian (searched for shops within the country) but they turned out to be in Hong Kong. They claim to ship items within 2 working days but never did.

They never responded to any emails chasing the ETA - I sent at least 4 before contacting PayPal for a refund

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 6 GPS
Robert W

Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer support. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I ordered a phone on 10th Dec and they have horrible software after adding Postcode of QLD it auto select NSW. From 11th onwards sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages on their chat and No reply. Today ie on 17th Dec a few hours back they sent the item and the State is NSW.
Very disappointed. I think we need a better law in Australia so companies who are running a business overseas must be made accountable.

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite

Carter S.

Carter S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great service, great prices and great products!

I recently bought a Google Nest Hello doorbell from TobyDeals and it came in excellent condition! It was thoughtfully wrapped in bubble wrap and other standard packaging and the doorbell itself was in the original sealed Google box. Honestly, I was a bit sceptical of TobyDeals at first after seeing some negative reviews, but my experience with them was nothing but positive. If you're having doubts and the product you want is too good to let go, just go for it and buy it!

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Hello

Maxim M.Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

Ordered Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro because it was cheaper than anywhere else.
It's been 9 days since then, I tried contacting them via email, another email, phone, another phone, comments, questions, reviews, nothing helps.
Escalating this through PayPal right now.
Don't risk buying anything here.
I thought it may take some time (like aliexpress) but the seller is not responsive at all.
Hope that I'll get my money back at least.
It should be banned from Google and PayPal.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 10T pro
Dan

Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31