Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (112) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (48)

Breezer
BreezerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung phone

Australia beware. Samsung phone not original. When I emailed support they don’t reply. items come from Hong Kong. No recourse.

Product PurchasedSamsung A HW-A450
Fadi
FadiNew South Wales

Scam Alert

This company is totally a Scam.
I wish i can take them to court !!
This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws

Brad W.
Brad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service if any fault developes with your product

This company has absolutely no regard for Australian consumer guarantee laws. at least some 5star reviews appear fake: the accounts seem to have a random object photo, the review wording is generic and do not appear to specifically relate to any product and if return/warranty claim is listed, no mention is made of the service experience.all the halmarks of copy paste and random box ticking... If a fault developes, they will hide behind the manufacturers warranty with no investigation into the fault itself and will try to extort and additional $104 from you to ship the faulty item back. Do do trust them with electronics.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Nik C.
Nik C.Sydney, NSW

Best deals but if there’s a problem you may as well chalk up the loss

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Denial of factory warranty.

I purchased a Dyson V11 and after 13 months the trigger broke. When I approached them for warranty they told me the warranty was only 12 months so bad luck. I approached Dyson looking for the part to repair my machine and they told me the machine had a 24 month warranty and they sent me a vacuum head with no hesitation. Tobydeals would still refuse to accept the item was still in warranty.
Beware, they are scammers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The worst service you could ever imagine

Bought a Samsung Active watch and the watch stopped working after 6 months. The service teams did not offer any support and dismissed my arguments.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Guy S.
Guy S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

If I could give zero.....

My gripe is the terrible service. They sent me a broken screen protector and wouldn't replace it. I sent pictures which they quibbled over. Ridiculous.
I also bought 2 phones and it was near impossible to get any service support. They are terrible. I will never buy anything from Toby deals again. These are the type of guys who give online shopping a bad name. We now pay more and shop at JB Hi-fi where if anything is wrong or broken they simply replace with a smile. I learned my lesson.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 7A

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Carlos1845
Carlos1845Sydney, NSW

⚠️ Don’t buy if you’re in Australia.

william p.
william p.

Scammers sent me a a Chinese copy after advertising in english

Scammers sent me a Chinese copy of the game after advertising in english then PayPal made me send it back for a refund. The return delivery cost more then half of what the product was worth and I did not get the delivery refunded. Watch out these guys have more then one site where they scam people. The cheaper prices are not worth the headaque

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch Lite

Alan T
Alan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

This company is a scam do not buy products from them, they did not commit to shipping dispatch times and refused to respond to order cancellation requests 2 weeks after order was placed still no shipping confirmation. Then after the issue has been escalated to PayPal they send out and email saying they are longer in business . Do not buy from Tobydeals or tobydealsau

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the hassel

Website states processing time three days. Waited 5 working days before emailing themg waiting another 5 working days for a response stating there was delays. Waited another 5 days then raised paypal ticket. Still no response through paypal or email. Esculated to a claim and paypal forced a refund.

Not worth saving 5%,

SKNSydney, NSW

Order was cancelled after 3 weeks

Took the chance with this company because of the attractive prices.

Was sent 2 emails stating the order is being processed and dispatch would happen soon but 3 weeks later the order was cancelled by Toby Deals. Big waste of time. Not worth the ~$60 saving

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)

Xolin P.
Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Austin R.
Austin R.Perth, WA

If you are looking at buying camera gear from TobyDeals, save the extra $$ and shop elsewhere.

Haylee
Haylee

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.