Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 49)

Zac

Zac

Excellent service and excellent prices

Toby Deals was able to supply me with a product, which no other store had stock. The price was also better than an other supplier could match. I was also happy with the delivery time ( a little over a week), which was more than exceptable given that it came from an overseas distributor. I would be happy to recommend Toby Deals to others.

Nic

NicSouthwest, VIC

Good value and delivery

I ordered the Dyson V11. It was so much cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived via free delivery in less than a week. Really pleased with the product. I contacted Dyson and started the warranty immediately. Great value.

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so .AU

I expected set-up instructions in English and an Australian plug on the mobile phone recharger, not a clunky international adapter added in when posting, given it was marketed to Australian customers through a .com.au website. Otherwise, very happy with the product, price and fast delivery.

Good device

It is a good device with very reasonable price. It works properly. I didn't have any problem with it so far. That's all I can say, the rest is just to full the minimum amount of words.

Attilio V.

Attilio V.Perth, WA

Best price and fast shipping!

I am very happy with the range of photography products they offer. Also they have the best price and the shipping was very fast and free. Totally recommend Toby Deals

Stock issues

Ordered from the website, the product was listed as in stock. Waited a week and no shipping notification, e-mailed and they advised they would receive stock in a few days. Waited again but still no shipment notification. E-mailed again and told stock would still be another week. Total 3 weeks no shipment. Checked the website and still saying in stock. Cancelled order.
The "in stock" status on the website is completely fictional.

Samantha P.

Samantha P.Darling Downs, QLD

This is what i have been after

Navigating the store was easy. Contacting the help desk with a question was answered in a timely manor which prompted me to purchase the product (samsung watch and ear buds)i was looking at.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active

Nigs

NigsMelbourne

It worked, looks good

Delievered on time, tracking took a bit longer to come active.

Included a case in the box which was nice, and a converter as it was grey.

Would buy again. Though the converter is a bit big but at this price its good.

Fast, easy, helpful support team with product enquiries, product arrived in good condition. Yay

Very easy to find the products and navigate, product received in good condition as stated on their site, helpful support team. Definitely buying the next phone I have my eye on through this company as they provided the information I needed about it and the exact type of chipset in the version they have.

Product PurchasedXiaomi mi a3
Reagan

ReaganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Phone, Great arrival time.

Ordered a Samsung A10s from these guys. The goods were delivered within a week and I was very happy with the tracking system. No complaints from me, thanks you lot.

Product PurchasedSamsung a10s

Perfect service

Item was exactly what was advertised and perfect for my daughters birthday..Fast shipping with tracking was impressive and the price was competitive if not lower than other online retailers. Would use again..Thank you...!!!

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

great item and price

Prompt and regular updates of delivery of goods. This made me feel so secure and would buy through them again. Choice of items and the friendly useful site made selection and payment easy.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

I had never ordered from them before so was unsure as I'd never heard of Toby Deal before, but it was easy to order online and search the website, with a quick delivery and quality product - UE Boom Speaker - works as promised! Well done guys

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3

grnow

grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

alan

alanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is good

easy to purchase and get the items in a reasonable time.Knowing that the product was coming from Hong Kong I didn't have high expectations of a speedy delivery, but was very impressed that the item arrived 12 days after being ordered. An added bonus was that the courier service didn't just leave a card in the mailbox with me having to chase after the item. It was able to be picked up at a local 24 hours service station, where they fully verified it was my parcel before handing over.

Product PurchasedPowerbank 100000mah

fairlady

fairladyAU

Quick delivery, genuine product, best available price.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A40

No problem

No problem. I have received my order of a Motorola G7 power with glass screen protection and leather case and love the phone. The phone was arrived 3 weeks after the order was placed. I was given tracking number to see where the parcel was at. It was held at custom for clearance for 4 days and then the local courier delivered it to my address. I have saved $NZ150 compared with the price if I buy in NZ:)

Sharon R.

Sharon R.Sydney, NSW

Great products with great deals and service

Great variety across the store and user-friendly interface. The website gave a detailed explanation about the shipping and T&Cs including the time and detailed specifications of the product. I am glad to get my new phone whose brand is currently not available in Australia but only the Asian countries and the US. I could easily order this phone from my home country but I realized that toby-deals offered such an amazing deal where I saved a huge amount of money. The product was shipped within 10days from the date of order in perfect condition.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7

This is perfect

That is Perfect product and perfect condition. It is same as brand new, unsealed. Definitely recommend this product and this shop.
This shop offered the cheapest price in australia compared to other shops having same level of reputation.

Joanne

Joanne

Relatively fast shipping and good product

I've bought a Samsung tablet that was much cheaper at Toby Deals than my local retailer. I was worried at first, because I've never heard about them prior to this purchase but am glad I've made the decision to go ahead as the product seems good so far. The only concern about the product is that the sticker on the box seemed like it has been tampered with before... but it seems to be working fine so not really concerned.