Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 123)

4.5 (2,001)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No (1,881)
    4.2 (1,759)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,912)

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

They take your money and never respond

They said the product was in stock, I paid for express post 2 days later I was sent an email saying they could not supply my order, I have tried to get a response from theythem for a full refund and I have herd nothing for 10days now.

Ayaka U.

Ayaka U.

they are closed for their business

I just found out that Toby's deal is shut on 19th Dec 2020.... i hope i will recieve my order which was placed on 5th Dec.

A. W.

A. W.

Do not buy of them!!! They do not deliver whatsoever

I found what I wanted easily, however, they did not supply the goods. I had to email several times to finally get a refund

Ashwin B.

Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

Alan T

Alan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

This company is a scam do not buy products from them, they did not commit to shipping dispatch times and refused to respond to order cancellation requests 2 weeks after order was placed still no shipping confirmation. Then after the issue has been escalated to PayPal they send out and email saying they are longer in business . Do not buy from Tobydeals or tobydealsau

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Australians beware, they are selling products they do not stock, expect delayed or no delivery for months with no comms

All I can say if you really want to take the risk with this seller, please use PayPal as a payment method. There are currently 404 unhappy one star review on this company. They are only about $150 cheaper but not with the savings. I'm fortunate to use PayPal and able to recover my money quickly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

All good in the end

Susanne Schmitz

Susanne Schmitz

Buyer beware they don’t respond to emails

Purchased an Apple Watch thinking the supplier is australian (searched for shops within the country) but they turned out to be in Hong Kong. They claim to ship items within 2 working days but never did.

They never responded to any emails chasing the ETA - I sent at least 4 before contacting PayPal for a refund

Amanda

AmandaQueensland

Couldn't ask for more

Exactly as described.
Fast and secure shipping.
Easy to use website with a great range of products and great prices.
Perfect all round.
Thank you.

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the hassel

Website states processing time three days. Waited 5 working days before emailing themg waiting another 5 working days for a response stating there was delays. Waited another 5 days then raised paypal ticket. Still no response through paypal or email. Esculated to a claim and paypal forced a refund.

Not worth saving 5%,

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sean KSydney, NSW

Order was cancelled after 3 weeks

Took the chance with this company because of the attractive prices.

Was sent 2 emails stating the order is being processed and dispatch would happen soon but 3 weeks later the order was cancelled by Toby Deals. Big waste of time. Not worth the ~$60 saving

Robert W

Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer support. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I ordered a phone on 10th Dec and they have horrible software after adding Postcode of QLD it auto select NSW. From 11th onwards sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages on their chat and No reply. Today ie on 17th Dec a few hours back they sent the item and the State is NSW.
Very disappointed. I think we need a better law in Australia so companies who are running a business overseas must be made accountable.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Carter S.

Carter S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great service, great prices and great products!

I recently bought a Google Nest Hello doorbell from TobyDeals and it came in excellent condition! It was thoughtfully wrapped in bubble wrap and other standard packaging and the doorbell itself was in the original sealed Google box. Honestly, I was a bit sceptical of TobyDeals at first after seeing some negative reviews, but my experience with them was nothing but positive. If you're having doubts and the product you want is too good to let go, just go for it and buy it!

Lani

LaniPerth

Not an English version

Ordered English version of snipperclips for a Christmas present and received something else (as pictured below)
Tried contacting Tobydeals a few days ago and have not had a response yet.
Maybe this will help my niece and nephew learn a new language!

Disgusting company!

Ripped me off and refuse to return my faulty phone unless I pay more money! Never ever again! Stay away!!

Xolin P.

Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.