Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 70)

4.2 from 1,386 reviews

4.2

1,386 reviews
    4.5 (1,114)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (1,065)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (1,078)

Carlah W.

Carlah W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No need to worry!

I ordered my Dyson stick vacuum then read the reviews, then panicked. There was no need. It arrived 10 days later in perfect order and I saved a bundle! I'd definitely buy from this site again.

Product PurchasedDyson vacuum
Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non Delivery

Nikkor lens ordered in February 2020.
By May 2020, the lens still not delivered!
No help offered from Toby Deals! who basically ignore complaints.
Not a company who has your interest at heart.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens

Great Value

Great Value for money site. I have bought ipads and flashes from Toby and they have been a bargain. Shipping is usually super fast. My most recent purchase is taking a bit longer than I thought but I assume the delay is due to covid 19.

Product Purchasedgodox v1

Bobby

BobbyVictoria

I would not purchase anything expensive from this Hong Kong mob.

We have used in the past without too much issue. But a few weeks ago I paid $1800 for a camera, and selected express courier (advertised 3 to 4 days delivery) and insurance. It took 2 weeks to be packaged up and supposedly given to the courier, it has been 3 days and no update from the courier. The worst part is, despite the emails I have sent them they have not responded at all explaining what is happening, only automated emails. I'm not sure how I could claim insurance on the item either as I cannot get a hold of anyone. Would have been better off spending a few more dollars and buying locally.

Product PurchasedNikon D500
Muhammad U.

Muhammad U.Sydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service - Long delivery timeline

Though the website design is good but they have long delivery timelines as they ship from Hong Kong. I ordered a handset on 1st May and as of now, I have not received it.
Worst part is the customer service who does not respond to emails. The package remains in "Transit to destination' state for days. Will wait for few more days before I dispute the charges.

Valiant

ValiantSydney, NSW

Scam

No answer via email or phone. Does not ship product. Had to dispute paypal. Avoid at all costs. They are ignoring paypal resolution. Not Australian company and others have reported similar.

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

Avoid. Item Paid - no delivery update

I ordered and paid for an item (AUD $500+) on 30 April 2020. As at 15 May 2020, I've emailed twice for an update and have had no response. Most customers understand there are current delays in delivery due to COVID-19 but there has been no information on the status of my order. Avoid Toby Deals - the worst online experience for purchases and especially for high value tech goods.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Lord_of_GeetroitSouthwest, VIC

Nebula Mars is out of this world

Ordering product from the website was easy, despatched quickly. Was great being able to track product from origin to destination. Great after sales service. Very prompt in answering my shopping questions. Very happy with both the product and service from Toby Deals. I'd highly recommend Toby Deals.

peter j.

peter j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Very impressed on how fast the delivery was. Considering the current delays with delivery due to convid 19. Product was as described. Can definitely purchase with confidence from Toby deals.

Good deal

Satisfied with the product, galaxy Samsung watch no. 2 quick service good deal watch works very well and still using it to this day. Would recommend for any customer who is looking for a good bargain

Warning: beware of this organisation!!

Purchased 2 items with a value of over $550. Three emails and a "chat" message later...NO RESPONSE.
This process was over some weeks!
Fortunately PayPal came to the rescue and refunded the full amount.
These people are without doubt scammers and appear to provide a wide range of products at low prices. Apparently some customers have had orders fulfilled, that I put down to the fact Toby Deals had some stock available to fulfil the order. Before you buy, check other reviews about this mob then make your mind up. I wouldn't recommend them even if the items were advertised for free.

Dud phone

We bought a phone and it didnt last well. Have attempted to contact on several occassions and finally a response advising they were "delighted" we had received our phone. Clearly hadnt read our emails which is very disappointing. Off to consumer affairs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMobile Phone
Paul H

Paul HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good camera

Happy with the camera - I can see the 1080p resolution is 1 step up from the built in cameras on tablet devices of my family and friends. I initially ordered a lower spec Logitech webcam from Toby Deals and despite showing "in stock" when I ordered, ultimately I did not get the product as the status changed to out of stock a day or 2 later. I cancelled the order in the end. I was a bit concerned if they ever had stock - and just ordered when they got a batch of orders. I gave them a second chance when this higher up Logitech model came up for sale, fortunately it was processed, the previous transaction was promptly credited via my Paypal and my order was shipped and delivered in good time

Peter

PeterKirribilli

Got to respond to customers

The Logitech webcam I ordered arrived fairly quickly, given it was shipped from China. It's working well. Yet it came with the wrong invoice which was from a different person's order. I sent an email asking if a pdf version of the correct invoice could be sent to me as I need it for tax purposes. Five days on I've heard nothing. This should be a very simple thing to do. Why then is no one doing it.

Product PurchasedLogitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
MHB25

MHB25Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammers don’t risk it

Two weeks and no response to multiple emails. Spent $700 on a Dyson which it now seems I won’t receive. Thankfully used Paypal so will hopefully get our money back.
Do not waste your time. I’d rather pay an extra $100 to not have the hassle.

DavidPerth, WA

dyson 11 animal

item arrived quickly and as described - very happy with transaction so far and will use them again for sure. easy to use and even though products are from overseas the item can with the required adapter for use in australia

Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two new phones from Toby Deals

I bought two new Xaomi Redmi 8 phones from Toby Deals. Arrived quickly and works perfectly. Charger has two pin plug. There is a mains socket adapter supplied but it doesn't have two pin option.
Really pleased and enjoying my new phones.

Fotini

FotiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toby Deals SCREWED me over

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+
Robin C

Robin C

They appear to be a scam

Placed order for Samsung A71 mobile around 2 weeks ago, nothing received. I have sent them 3 emails with no replies even payed for faster delivery still nothing - do not deal with them.....disaster!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
DAB

DABGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have a Support Email when you don't reply

My initail order was great - 22/4 arrived 28/4 as paid extra $25. Next order 23/4 still not arrived. Why have a support email if you don't reply. I have sent many emails requesting an update and not one of these replied too? My order has only just moved from PROCESSING to PACKING. I again paid the extra $25 shipping fro priority delivery but you seem to have not met that guarantee. I have no issue with the products you sell just your poor customer service. Communicate with your customers - if there is a delay just tell me. You should have an online CHAT service or phone number as it seems you don't reply to any emails.

Avi

Aviasked

Is your phones and other products are 100% genuine, brand new from the manufacturer and NOT refurbished?

Karen N.asked

Im thinking about buying a mobile approx $900 phone but not a lot of good reviews on here so i'm really unsure what to do...the price is $200 less than other sites......

MrP
MrP

I strongly advise against it. I just finally finished getting my money back through PayPal's buyer protection. This company is totally non responsive and as far as I can tell, if they aren't crooks they are at best deceiving and don't give a toss about their customers. If you do go ahead, just make sure you use PayPal and be prepared to forego your hard-earned for a few months.

deandownunder
deandownunder

Hi Karen, If you pay thru PayPal you are covered. You won't get daily updates on your purchase but you must have patience and you will get your phone. I spent
700 and saved around 300. Many of the poor reviews are from impatient people who wrote those reviews because they couldn't wait. Only take notice of verified purchasers on Product Review.

Janet

Janetasked

I have ordered an A51 Samsung phone a week ago and emailed twice and no reply. The company says Toby Deals Australia. Are they scammers? Should I start the process of getting my money back now?

Lord_of_Geetroit

I ordered a portable projector and got it about 3 weeks from date of order. International shipping has been effected by COVID-19 so a little extra time may be required for shipping. My order came from Hong Kong via Aramrx formally FastWay. I am sure your emails will be answered after the weekend.

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives