Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 122)

4.5 (1,991)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (138) · No (1,878)
    4.2 (1,755)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (1,911)

Amanda

AmandaQueensland

Couldn't ask for more

Exactly as described.
Fast and secure shipping.
Easy to use website with a great range of products and great prices.
Perfect all round.
Thank you.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 5T

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the hassel

Website states processing time three days. Waited 5 working days before emailing themg waiting another 5 working days for a response stating there was delays. Waited another 5 days then raised paypal ticket. Still no response through paypal or email. Esculated to a claim and paypal forced a refund.

Not worth saving 5%,

Sean KSydney, NSW

Order was cancelled after 3 weeks

Took the chance with this company because of the attractive prices.

Was sent 2 emails stating the order is being processed and dispatch would happen soon but 3 weeks later the order was cancelled by Toby Deals. Big waste of time. Not worth the ~$60 saving

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)

Robert W

Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer support. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I ordered a phone on 10th Dec and they have horrible software after adding Postcode of QLD it auto select NSW. From 11th onwards sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages on their chat and No reply. Today ie on 17th Dec a few hours back they sent the item and the State is NSW.
Very disappointed. I think we need a better law in Australia so companies who are running a business overseas must be made accountable.

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite

Carter S.

Carter S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great service, great prices and great products!

I recently bought a Google Nest Hello doorbell from TobyDeals and it came in excellent condition! It was thoughtfully wrapped in bubble wrap and other standard packaging and the doorbell itself was in the original sealed Google box. Honestly, I was a bit sceptical of TobyDeals at first after seeing some negative reviews, but my experience with them was nothing but positive. If you're having doubts and the product you want is too good to let go, just go for it and buy it!

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Hello
Lani

LaniPerth

Not an English version

Ordered English version of snipperclips for a Christmas present and received something else (as pictured below)
Tried contacting Tobydeals a few days ago and have not had a response yet.
Maybe this will help my niece and nephew learn a new language!

Disgusting company!

Ripped me off and refuse to return my faulty phone unless I pay more money! Never ever again! Stay away!!

Xolin P.

Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Maxim M.Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

Ordered Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro because it was cheaper than anywhere else.
It's been 9 days since then, I tried contacting them via email, another email, phone, another phone, comments, questions, reviews, nothing helps.
Escalating this through PayPal right now.
Don't risk buying anything here.
I thought it may take some time (like aliexpress) but the seller is not responsive at all.
Hope that I'll get my money back at least.
It should be banned from Google and PayPal.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 10T pro
Dan

Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31

Lower expectations required

Calos

CalosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung A10

The website is user friendly with hundreds of items and phones to choose from, and they post the items fast

Product PurchasedSamsung A10 Mobile Phone

Gaz

Gaz

If you are in Australia don't buy from them!

They give you a vietnamese phone, with ridiculous chargers, I cannot use due to the ridiculous apps in vietnamese that cannot be removed - utterly useless with no assistance to rectify. Don't BUY FROM HERE

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Online Shops

ET can't phone home! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased a Galaxy S20FE on 25th November and my order still has not been processed. I have contacted Toby Deals several times via email and received the same automated reply each time:

" I am sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order"

It is now nearly three weeks since my purchase and the item has still not been shipped
I smell a rat!
Buyer beware!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE

excellent

it was easy to find product and many range to choose
product the one i ordeded was good condition arrive on time

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy purchase

The deal was straight forward right from the beginning . I've find the phone that I was looking for ,this is not my first purchase from them . They got the best deals on the net .
Shipping was quick , received the item in about a week . I've been using it ever since with no issues.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Heng

HengSydney, NSW

Delivery time was excellent

Easy to find what I wanted Received the right product I wanted Good range and satisfied with the quality received.

Product PurchasedLaser Unlocked Dual Sim Phone MOB-FP2G

THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!

Hi bought a phone Friday 5 dec.
I chose the fastest delivery because I need it ASAP (3/5 word days)
I’m still waiting the product and also I’m waiting an answer to my 3 mails I send to this company.
They’re really unprofessional, treat them customer like poo poo and I read around a bunch of reviews and to many people happened the same stuff...
Fortunately I paid by PayPal son now I start the refund procedure.
AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord