Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (65)

Fake Site

Purchased from Tobysdeal. the package arrived in my country and then i was told by the courier company that Tobydeals called back the item without any reason. have sent multiple emails to them and no response yet. tried calling them and the number is not in service. it looks like this is a hoax site which is out there to get your money. i would like warn everybody who tries to deal with this company. Please do not buy anything from this site

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box

Don’t deal with this shonky outfit.

This company took my money and order. I received an automated email confirming my order. Their website says dispatch within 72 hours. I contacted them via email after 5 days and no sign of my items being shipped. They didn’t respond. I tried calling the phone number on their website and PayPal accounts. Both numbers didn’t answer. I tried another email after 8 days. No response. I eventually received a full refund via PayPal.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

1st time ordering

Easy website to navigate and order from, cheapest prices I could find online & the range of products was great, fast delivery service, item is exactly as described. Highly recommend TobyDeals. :-) Thanks

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Absolutely terrible company

The process I had to go through to return my faulty product was extremely lengthy and frustrating, not only that, if they deem it to be in working condition, they send it back to you AS IS and CHARGE YOU a $52 processing fee AND a $52 handling fee...

What kind of company does this?

Ridiculous.

Stasha .c

Stasha .cKatherine, NT

Disappointed, feel like I've been robbed

Unsatisfied.
Bought a $500 galaxy and it's no good.
Can't get in contact to try get it replaced.
Very upset about the phone and the service
I'm not sure if I'll ever get my money back or have it replaced as I can not get in contact with tobydeals. Sent emails and no reply.
Soo disappointed and will never use this service again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A5 2nd Generation (2017)
Allan

AllanPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Wasted a month waiting for my mobile phone. They did not answer any or my emails and I had to get PayPal to intercede on my behalf. Poor customer service

Product PurchasedMay 2020
Chan

ChanAU

200% satisfaction with Toby Deals

I have recently bought a Mazo Aircross 2 and a mobile from Toby Deals. The prices are very very competitive and transactions are silky smooth. Both items have batterie and they declare it clearly in the shipments.The parcels were delivered in less than 2 weeks without a problem.

I am more than happy to share my positive experience here and will definitely purchase more items from Toby Deals again.

Hopefully, my review will help you on your next purchase.

Dean and Yvonne

Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Skyekatz

SkyekatzSydney, NSW

took so long foreign product

Finally received my tablet after one month only to find it has come from Hong Kong and not even Australian power connector oh they do send adaptor, have not opened it as I will not be happy now I will have to send back to Hong Kong at a cost of $36 so have not saved any money and had to wait so dissapointed hopefully they will pay for shipping for me have emailed them

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Brett P.

Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Pellis

PellisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minus Rating!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds
Tony

TonyRedlands

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Worked well for 2 months only. Have been trying to return for 3 months but keep getting the run around. Trying to get a return address is like trying to get blood from a stone. They keep telling me to test my item. Terrible after sales service.

declan

declanmelbourne

They don't work

Received headphones. Charged them. They didn't turn on.
Checked online support and how to videos. Followed instructions and they do not switch on.
Have emailed Toby Deals support and not heard anything.
Jabra Support however replied to me within 24 hours.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order Not Sent, Refuses to refund after 2 months!

I ordered a pair of Samsung Galaxy air buds. The parcel tracking number was invalid. The order never arrived and after 2.5 months I still chasing to get my money back.

jon

jonGippsland, VIC

Dangerous and unresponsive

Product Purchasedstick vacuum

Phone delivered dead!

I thoughy everything went smoothly until my Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone arrived already dead. No reponse to power switch button or to charging. I just claimed return and will note later how it went.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.

Dishonest Merchant. False Advertising.. I purchased Xiaomi Mi 9T on Dec 18 w/ insured priority shipping. No shipping confirmation. I asked on Dec 20. They said it is out of stock even though the website says otherwise. No news by Mon, Dec 23. I followed up, worried about my item, and they said “we are currently awaiting for our supplier to update us on when [your item] will be delivered into our warehouse. We hope to know by end of this week." IRRESPONSIBLE. I decided to cancel and get a refund, but Paypal's conversion fee means I lose NZD 24 and Tobydealsau doesn’t want to be responsible. BE CAREFUL.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Stay Away - These Guys Are Frauds

I purchased a V11 dyson vacuum. Soon after i received it it broke down. I, returned it using their RMA process and they said they received it in october. 2 months later they say that it was not the vacuum that they sold me and refuse to do anything.

Andre Mark

Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T