Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (153)
Grumpy Graham

Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

DisgustedCustomer

DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Product PurchasedXiaomi mi 10t
Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 256GB (5G)

Austraveller

AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
PingMonster

PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael

Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

Not worth the hassle

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Jonathan

JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

tungSTEN

tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Atman

AtmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020 - Intel Core i3
Heike

HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone

cha

chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Pro 6
Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 2000D

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Ace

Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!