Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (37)

DAB

DABGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have a Support Email when you don't reply

My initail order was great - 22/4 arrived 28/4 as paid extra $25. Next order 23/4 still not arrived. Why have a support email if you don't reply. I have sent many emails requesting an update and not one of these replied too? My order has only just moved from PROCESSING to PACKING. I again paid the extra $25 shipping fro priority delivery but you seem to have not met that guarantee. I have no issue with the products you sell just your poor customer service. Communicate with your customers - if there is a delay just tell me. You should have an online CHAT service or phone number as it seems you don't reply to any emails.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

No product

Strange, I ordered a product that has not been delivered and then got an email asking for a review???.
This occurred about 4 hours after I had sent and email asking where my product was.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedI ordered a hand held vacuum

John Futcher

John FutcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed/misled

I feel disappointed & misled in the recent purchase of a Samsung A20 mobile via EbayAU. I expected delivery from within Aust, but it was from Hong Kong & slow. Neither Ebay or TobyDealsAU sites indicate that the phone charger needs a conversion plug to work. This is misleading & deceptive. If known, the order would not have been placed.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Well packed, but poor understanding of customers' communications

Ordering easy to do. Item arrived much faster than expected. Quality item, but queries for information often totally misunderstood from their end, therefore most advice given was not relevant to questions asked. Strongly believe some language comprehension difficulty exists somewhere.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A70

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Linda P.

Linda P.South West, WA

Never again

Good price but it tooK 7 days for them to send while it states maximum 72 hrs to send. They Would not respond to emails. Won't order from them again.

Product PurchasedAmazfit Bip
Nguyen

NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed 2nd time around

Very accurate amd prompt delivery the first time around. But very disappointed second time. I've ordered on the 19/11 but have been notified that the item only been ship about 2 days ago on the 25/11. Still have not got it yet 28/11/19. Abit disappointed and no apologies at all for the delay.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Pro
Andre Mark

Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Jane

Jane

didn't make it clear that warranty is only in Singapore

Bought an Oppo and didn't work in 3 weeks. Checked warranty and realise it is only in Singapore so can't do anything about it. Better to buy from other stores.

Product PurchasedOppo

david

davidHunter Region, NSW

Not in stock

Ordered a smartphone which was shown to be in stock on their website with 1-3 business days dispatch. 1 week later after no dispatch email, I contracted them via email for an update. Another 2 days, a reply, this product is very popular and dard a source. I asked for and received a refund. Communications were always very polite and apologetic.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T
DROPTRUCK

DROPTRUCKSydney, NSW

Sometimes it's great and other times it takes a long time to get items that I have purchased. Probably good for one off orders but for bulk orders Tobydeals can struggle.

October 4th 2019 Update: Waited up to 2 weeks for an that was in stock

I purchased 4 phones and it said that the order would be processed 72 to 84 hours. I also pay the extra shipping so it would be to my door in approximately 3 days. It's now 10 days and I have had no notification of where my order is. And these are items that were in stock I was told in an email by Toby deals staff.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

Was send a charger plug for the wrong reason. Very unhappy about being duped. Toby Deals not responsive

Very disappointed by being sent the wrong charger plug for my region. Toby Deals customer service is terrible and they refuse to send me proper plug for Australia/New Zealand region.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Power

Disappointed Brisbane

Disappointed BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Ordered & paid for a Moza Air 2, arrived without the tripod & immediately contacted Toby Deals to advise. As instructed by Toby Deals photos sent of everything that was in the box & the empty space where the tripod should have been. Response received was they checked with their courier & that's that! So we paid for an item that cost AU$600+ but is missing an accessory that it should have come with & Toby Deals don't want to know.
Incredibly poor & dismissive customer service, will never buy from them again & would encourage others in Australasia to buy from an Australian based company as you may at least have more success if needing to follow up an issue.

Product PurchasedMoza Air 2
Dexter

DexterSydney, NSW

Formerly great, but now not so sure

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misleading and Poor Communication

I purchased a phone from Toby Deals a week ago expecting that they would have the item in stock considering this is what was displayed on their website. A week later I am told that they do not have the item in stock and I will have to wait 9 days for them to get the phone and another undisclosed number of days before it will be shipped. This will make the likely turn around 3-4 weeks.

I would have never purchased from Toby Deals if I would have known about the wait and feel that I have been mislead. If I knew this I would have purchased elsewhere and would have the phone in my possession right now.

In addition I had to chase for an update to my order and was not informed of the above without asking.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedASUS ZenFone 2 64GB (ZE551ML)

Bart K.

Bart K.Perth, WA

Disappointing experience

Product PurchasedPeak Design Accessory Pouch

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

Second hand

Bought a Sony camera lens described as "new" but came in an opened box.
I have my suspicions that Toby's Deals are selling used or demo lenses as new.
The lens seems ok but I'd be a bit wary about dealing with them again.