Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Stewart B.

Stewart B.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems but website is NOT Australian

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
Peter F.

Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10

Pleased it arrives so quickly

Hi there - i was very pleased to receive my Sony video camera. It arrived much quicker than i expected and well wrapped. I was disappointed that there was no communication from you at Toby Deals at all until the parcel arrived. I would have been completely delighted by an email with the confirmation of my order and when it was sent...otherwise i am happy

Jo G.

Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Not as expected

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Herbie

HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone

Great product but overseas power plug. Support do not reply at all to emails. The note 10 lite is a fantastic phone and great price. Recomend the phone but support seriously lacking

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Zain A.

Zain A.Sydney, NSW

that's OK

they’re not AUSTRALIAN they’re based in China, I was deceived by the “tobydealsAU” nothing to do with AU except shipping to Australia.and the product doesn't look original, it looks like first copy

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds+

Dee J

Dee JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, super slow to ship

Price was good, paid for international priority shipping but it still took about a week to process the order plus a further 18 days (incl weekends) to arrive. Don’t order if you’re in a hurry

Good product poor delivery

Product as per description. No issues there.
Product was left on front door step without advising me. Could of been stolen or rain damaged. Do not recommend this delivery service at all.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong adapter and seal broken

Our phones arrived with the wrong adapters that don't fit the original phone charger. The seal on the box that says "do not accept if broken" has also broken. We've contacted Toby Deals Customer Care twice and they still haven't responded even though the website says they'll respond within 24-72hrs (it's been over a week).

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Matilda I.

Matilda I.Sydney, NSW

Not in stock - poor customer service

I ordered a phone online - no indication that it wasn't in stock online. So when 2 weeks later when it didn't arrive I got concerned and I emailed them to find out where it was, at this point they indicated they didn't have it in stock with no indication of when they thought they would have it in stock again. I'm patient so I waited another 2 weeks before emailing them again still not in stock so requested a refund. The refund was processed promptly but 4 weeks of waiting with nothing but silence isn't good enough.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)
L.P.

L.P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ships from Hong Kong - they did not make that clear!

Good prices, but I was upset when I realized it was shipping from Hong Kong and it still has not come more than 2 weeks later! They did not specify that! I'm still waiting!

Product PurchasedLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Raj V

Raj VSydney

Slow delivery, but real product at good price

I ordered a lens mount adapter which took 20 days to arrive from Hong Kong. The product was not dispatched for about 10 days, and it took TobyDeal 4 days to respond to my messages. They apologised, but still did not dispatch for another 3 days. It is a real Nikon product, and it was far cheaper than any other online store.

Laura

Laura

Not au iPhone, not worth paying for priority shipping

Paid extra for priority shipping 3-5 days took 16 days to arrive. Was not advised of any delays. Phone came with international phone charger, they did provide a converter, but I wouldn’t have ordered had I known the cable was not au.
So far I have no concerns with the phone just the lack of information

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 128GB

Natalie

NataliePerth, WA

Good site with good discounts

I found this site when searching for a specific item (Casio watch). I was pleased to see that they had it at $100 cheaper than anywhere else. It didn't take long for the watch to arrive either. I didn't have to contact customer service so I can't comment on their efficiency.

Product PurchasedCasio watch

Zero support

Prices reflect the sparse customer service and support that you receive if you have any issues or queries. Random shipping times with little to no updates. Phone arrived with wrong region 30W charger.. Am I meant to purchase one myself for $60?

Luke H.

Luke H.South East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate postage, no customer service.

We ordered a vacuum, website states item will be posted within 48-72 hours. This in reality took 2 weeks for item to be posted, no response when we emailed, no working phone number to contact. Eventually we got an email with tracking number, that took a week to update. In total the item took 4-5 weeks to be delivered instead of the 4-8 business days. The lack or communication was super worrying but we’re relieved the item showed up at all. Seems to be as described, however questioning the model number. We ordered v10, the battery states v9. I wouldn’t order again due to the lack of problem solving capabilities of the company. Don’t trust them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi dreame v10
GGG

GGGCanberra Central 2601, ACT

takes alomst 2 weeks for delivery.

all products coming from Hongkong.
delivery takes almost 2 weeks. and tracking doesn't wotking properly.
only thing what we can do is just wait.
price is quite lower than others but delivery is awful.

Cemal ş.

Cemal ş.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery but box was damaged and opened.

I bought Sony WH 1000xm3 headphones. Delivery was really fast. However box was opened and damaged. It should have been brand new and sealed. I send email them 3 times about the issue but no respond from customer services.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

josh

joshSydney, NSW

Nice price terrible packing.

This is how the box arrived after I removed it from the packaging.
I sent a message to Toby Deals with these pictures and got no response.
I guess the cheap prices come at a cost.

Product PurchasedSigma 24-70 f2.8
Yu G.

Yu G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty issue

I bought a Dyson V10 motorhead on 5 June with Order number TAUW380112098 but the serial number is invalid and could not be registered on Dyson official website. I wrote to you a couple of days ago via email but no reply yet.

Product PurchasedDyson V10