Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 18)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (258)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (258)

jareid54

jareid54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refunded monies with no issues

nocturnalmaiden

nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product PurchasedPhone

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr

LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

Product Purchased360 Video Doorbell

Original Authentic Samsung product

The item was as described. It was authentic Samsung smartphone. Great price. Delivery time was as expected, item came from overseas. Overall happy with my purchase experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chen

ChenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First shop on tobydeals, fast shipping

One fast charger is faulty, everything else is good. Shipping is super fast. Not all range of products is available

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Marcus

MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Guy P

Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Product PurchasedTamron 16-300mm lens for Canon camera

Shay

ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Henley

HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap

Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Frank C.

Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.