Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (46)

josh

joshSydney, NSW

Nice price terrible packing.

This is how the box arrived after I removed it from the packaging.
I sent a message to Toby Deals with these pictures and got no response.
I guess the cheap prices come at a cost.

Product PurchasedSigma 24-70 f2.8
pete

pete

Great Prices, terrible customer service

I purchased a phone through Toby Deals. Excellent price.
It took many weeks to arrive.
I sent them an email after a few weeks asking about progress. I received a reply nearly a month later, almost 2 weeks after the phone arrived.
Great prices, very long delivery time and terrible customer service responsiveness.

Nick R.

Nick R.Southwest, VIC

Keep your expectations low...

Pros:
- My phone arrived, eventually
- It was in good condition and is the correct model

Cons
- It took 30 days from the day I ordered, even though i paid the extra $25 for express shipping
- I wrote to Toby Deals service email twice during that period to get an update and they never responded

If you have patience and can handle waiting a month, then I can recommend Toby Deals... If not, pay the extra money in a local store so you can get the item you want immediately

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Bailey J.

Bailey J.Tasmania

I got a brand new phone sealed and in the box!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Samsung A51

Good phone, but this Chinese version. Need to use the adapter for charging. Any way they will provide the adapter. Shipping was good, but after I order it take 3 days to get an update.

angela60

angela60

Really good delivery time...but...

Product PurchasedDyson V11Torque
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product and service OK. Let down by TOLL, the courier.

Product PurchasedLexar 2000X SD Card

Maggie A.

Maggie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price point.

Box was opened and had a 'not for separate sale' sticker on it, but the product was good, undamaged and cheap. Postage took awhile, but they sent it quickly. Worth the price.

Busy Mum

Busy MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson V11 Absolute - wrong country plug

I live in Australia and was sent a Dyson for Saudi Arabia. I cannot read the instructions as they are in Arabic, had to register my product pretending I lived in Saudi, which makes me feel a little uneasy. My plug is incorrect 220V (Saudi) with a different prong. Toby Deals offered to send me an adaptor but not the correct plug. I purchased independently an Australian charger/plug (240V with correct prongs) from Dyson in Australia.

Product Purchaseddyson v11 absolute

good product, terrible delivery

had no idea where the delivery was up to as i never received notification of progress. the item was never delivered to my home. i had to find out for myself where it was and picked it up one week after it was dropped off

Product as described!

The Nikkor 70-300 Lens arrived in the country as promised, but the local courier did not leave a 'Sorry we missed you' Card and I received the parcel 5 days later,and luckily I checked on the Toll Internet website otherwise, two more days and it would have been returned? :-(

The Nikkor Lens is as described and advertised, but the box was open with the accessories attached? I am just wondering is the package new?

Best Regards from Sydney! :-)

Gerard

GerardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The product is excellent but the delivery is poor

The courier did not visit my home
I was not informed that my product had arrived 1 week earlier till I questioned it after 11 days.
I was told to pick it up from the distribution centre in Heidelberg. When I got to the news agency & gave them the shipment number, they said it was not on the system so they did not have it.
After refusing to leave the shop, they found it & said that the courier did not register it on the system & just left it in the shop.
I was hoping to have a pleasant experience but it did not happen.
Gerard

Product Purchasedsamsung android phone
kyungho lee

kyungho leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long delivery due to coming from oversea.

Long delivery time with no tracking info unless it lands in Australia.
Because it was coming from overseas. No tracking infor from TOLL but when it arrives in Australia I could see it.

Product PurchasedLogitech G933

Ben

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mixed feelings

Ordered a tablet from merchant. Their website said item was in stock. Noticed after a few days item hadn't been shipped. Emailed company and was advised that they are sourcing my item. Waited another week, checked website, still said item was in stock. Emailed company again advising of the website error (or possible lie). To their credit, when I asked for a refund it was credited to my paypal within hours. Just be wary that they advertise merchandise in stock, when it's not.

Nath

NathBrisbane

Communications need improvement.

I bought an Amazfit Bip from Tobydeals Australia on 6 Sep 2019.

On 12 Sep 2019, contacted the website to follow up an order. Received advise that the products are out of stock. However, on the website they reduced the product price further which means they are selling products they don't have!
(https://www.tobydealsau.com/en_AU/product/xiaomi-amazfit-bip-a1608-international-version-black-1.html)

20 Sep 2019, no update on the order. email and phone calls no answers.

23 Sep 2019 File dispute with Paypal. Then received an email saying the stock would be coming in on 24 Sep. Price matched offered and the watch was dispatched on 24 Sep.

It would be much nicer experience if they informed and update the restocking process.

Product PurchasedAmazfit Bip

Adrian Light

Adrian LightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product -annoying popup

The vacuum cleaner arrived on time and works well. The company kept me up to date with delivery times.
However I keep getting pop-ups on my screen from the seller and this is annoying. The adapter does not hold the plug very well.

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Scam

ScamVictoria

Reasonable Prices

I could order easily but "free postage" does not always apply. It would cost me $35 to have the item delivered to my town. Also bigger discounts were immediately offered after I had ordered.

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi 256GB

item as described.... mostly

Ordered a Seiko watch. Arrived in box with tags but no warranty manual. Took it to a local stockist who confirmed within reasonable doubt it's genuine but disappointed it's not warrantied. If it's definitely genuine (who would bother making an imitation Seiko?! They're cheap as it is.) then I don't expect any problems but still something prospective buyers should be aware of.

Product Purchasedseiko watch

Good for the price

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Good product & good price BUT

The product came on time and as advertised. BUT very dissapointed that it came with an Asian language owners manual and not in English which is the official language of Australia in the country I reside.

Product PurchasedZoom R8 8-Track Digital Recorder