Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (268)

Marcus

MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Guy P

Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Product PurchasedTamron 16-300mm lens for Canon camera

Shay

ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Henley

HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap

Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Jiv J.

Jiv J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

good phone, slow delivery

phone works great. delivery was slow, because i was in a rural area. it was worth the wait though. happy customer

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedOneplus 8 Pro IN2020 5G 8GB/128GB Dual Sim - Green (CN Ver. with flashed OS)

FAn H.

FAn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service will purchase again

Ordered iPod pro, received in about 1 week. Updated freight details. Owed Replied inquiries. Recommended! Will purchase again. But the only communication was email. No Facebook or online chat options

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Frank C.

Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

Zac

ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

KevC

KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Product PurchasedFujifilm Camera

Dick

DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro 128GB
Gurpreet Singh S.

Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro 128GB

Anonymous

AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Y.Y.Y

Y.Y.YRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good price

I bought a soundcore Liverty air2. It was cheaper than anywhere else. Products are great. They from China. Shipping are faster than I thought in this Covid-19 time. I would recommend.

Product PurchasedSoundcore liverty

unbiased review

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Phone 3
Paul

Paul

Finally received item from Toby Deals - better late than never

Its the real deal!

It came within two weeks and I didnt even have to apply for fast shipping. The site is good but you do have to have the insurance when buying. And it uses pay pal.