Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (87) · No

inxs

inxsAU

Buy at own risk with this pathetic joke of a company.

Toby Deals
Wallace C.Toby Deals
Justcruisin'

Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Pepe

PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deals and reliable service

I have ordered Sony 10 II, it came in the time and I was able to track it in each step. Even with the Covid-19 delay it came on time and I am so happy with the product.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia 10 II

anjie

anjieSoutheast, SA

Excellent original iPhone 11 Pro Max but the service is just a bot

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro 256GB

Macarena S.

Macarena S.Perth, WA

Ordered 15 days ago, still haven’t received the product. Sent emails asking about it, no answer.

Used insurance tracking and still no news of it. Sent several emails with no answer. My partner ordered 8 days ago. Still processing, both very expensive purchases, and no news.

terrible

the phone you have sent me is unusable in Australia. I have a phone I can not use and you are not answering my emails. If I do not get my money back or another phone I will report you to the Australian Taxation Office because your are defrauding them off the GST and they will pull your webside from the Australian Market.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Samsung phone

Good service fast delivery .Received describe item.product range should be more wider I am satisfied with the product its excellent quality. Easy to navigate to store. Inner What I was looking found .
But communicating bit slow.

PKK

PKKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Toby deals

Product PurchasedDyson V11 animal

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Worst result ever. Faulty on arrival and they say its not their problem.

Product PurchasedDyson V10 Absolute Vacuum
Ethan

EthanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE!

3 weeks ago I ordered a new phone with express 5 day shipping, support staff don't exist, the only phone num is in hong kong. hopefully, Paypal will refund me.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a
UnhappyCustomer

UnhappyCustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

## BEWARE DO NOT BUY ##

I bought a expensive wireless HDMI sender and receiver and they are shipping a cheap model inside their expensive model mixes, I've spent countless emails trying to get a replacement or refund and they wait days only to ask the same questions again. You cannot get to speak to a real person and their support them do not reply, I've lodged an RMA and they take forever to respond only asking the same questions i can only assume is a bot.

Tobydeals Warranty

I purchased a Sony Phone from Tobydeals and when the phone started to play up I tried to return but was told it was out of warranty because warranty begins when you purchase the product, not when you actually receive it.

Product PurchasedPhone
David

David

Dud phone

We bought a phone and it didnt last well. Have attempted to contact on several occassions and finally a response advising they were "delighted" we had received our phone. Clearly hadnt read our emails which is very disappointing. Off to consumer affairs.

Product PurchasedMobile Phone
Fotini

FotiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toby Deals SCREWED me over

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

SMM Baqi B.

SMM Baqi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 months mi a3 phone's display turned off. I requested to repair. I had unsuccessful warranty claim.

The store has good range of phones and other items. Products are also seem to be original. Price also the cheapest i could find. But i had unsuccessful warranty claim.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3
Paul K.

Paul K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will not honour warranty

I ahve purchased several phones and devices from them, just be aware that they will not honor the warranty. Firstly they said it was water damage (which was not possible in my case) than claimed physical damage of some kind, even though it had not been dropped, all this with only a picture of the phone.

Yes prices are good, and I recommend them, but I hope my friends never have a problem.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Max 3
BCT

BCT

Mis-representation of goods, No warranty, dreadful after sales service

Dyson V11 sent was damaged and was in fact a USA model, not Australian. This was misrepresented in the advertisement. There is no warranty in Australia and Toby deals refused to do anything about the damaged vacuum wand.

I suspect that they are taking advantage of the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic and are just screwing whomever they can

Product PurchasedDyson V11
Akbar

AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Product PurchasedMobile

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Faulty phone but they say it's fine

I have a Xiaomi M9, it lasted 2 months before becoming faulty. Phone would get so hot it switches itself off, battery would last one hour and headphone jack would sometimes connect. They say it's fine now I have to pay to get it back. Why would I sent a perfectly good new phone away for over a month, if it's fine. Will never purchase products from them again

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9