Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No

inxs

inxsAU

Buy at own risk with this pathetic joke of a company.

Toby Deals
Wallace C.Toby Deals
Macarena S.

Macarena S.Perth, WA

Ordered 15 days ago, still haven’t received the product. Sent emails asking about it, no answer.

Used insurance tracking and still no news of it. Sent several emails with no answer. My partner ordered 8 days ago. Still processing, both very expensive purchases, and no news.

terrible

the phone you have sent me is unusable in Australia. I have a phone I can not use and you are not answering my emails. If I do not get my money back or another phone I will report you to the Australian Taxation Office because your are defrauding them off the GST and they will pull your webside from the Australian Market.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

PKK

PKKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Toby deals

Product PurchasedDyson V11 animal

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Worst result ever. Faulty on arrival and they say its not their problem.

Product PurchasedDyson V10 Absolute Vacuum
Ethan

EthanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE!

3 weeks ago I ordered a new phone with express 5 day shipping, support staff don't exist, the only phone num is in hong kong. hopefully, Paypal will refund me.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a
UnhappyCustomer

UnhappyCustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

## BEWARE DO NOT BUY ##

I bought a expensive wireless HDMI sender and receiver and they are shipping a cheap model inside their expensive model mixes, I've spent countless emails trying to get a replacement or refund and they wait days only to ask the same questions again. You cannot get to speak to a real person and their support them do not reply, I've lodged an RMA and they take forever to respond only asking the same questions i can only assume is a bot.

Tobydeals Warranty

I purchased a Sony Phone from Tobydeals and when the phone started to play up I tried to return but was told it was out of warranty because warranty begins when you purchase the product, not when you actually receive it.

Product PurchasedPhone
David

David

Dud phone

We bought a phone and it didnt last well. Have attempted to contact on several occassions and finally a response advising they were "delighted" we had received our phone. Clearly hadnt read our emails which is very disappointing. Off to consumer affairs.

Product PurchasedMobile Phone

Fotini

FotiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toby Deals SCREWED me over

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+
Paul K.

Paul K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will not honour warranty

I ahve purchased several phones and devices from them, just be aware that they will not honor the warranty. Firstly they said it was water damage (which was not possible in my case) than claimed physical damage of some kind, even though it had not been dropped, all this with only a picture of the phone.

Yes prices are good, and I recommend them, but I hope my friends never have a problem.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Max 3
BCT

BCT

Mis-representation of goods, No warranty, dreadful after sales service

Dyson V11 sent was damaged and was in fact a USA model, not Australian. This was misrepresented in the advertisement. There is no warranty in Australia and Toby deals refused to do anything about the damaged vacuum wand.

I suspect that they are taking advantage of the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic and are just screwing whomever they can

Product PurchasedDyson V11
Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Faulty phone but they say it's fine

I have a Xiaomi M9, it lasted 2 months before becoming faulty. Phone would get so hot it switches itself off, battery would last one hour and headphone jack would sometimes connect. They say it's fine now I have to pay to get it back. Why would I sent a perfectly good new phone away for over a month, if it's fine. Will never purchase products from them again

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9
Mara Graxa L.

Mara Graxa L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burning your money

Absolutely a waste of money. Don't buy electronics online. Purchased a Samsung A70 and it dies 1 month after purchase. Returned to store and said it was not covered by warranty due to physical damage. Shipping caused the physical damage. So apparently I threw away my money. Thanks!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A70
Ramsku

RamskuSydney, Australia

Very bad after sales service

Buyers beware. Toby deals are great at point of sale, but once that deal is done, then forget getting something repaired or changed after even if the item is still under warranty.

My case was a mobile and the hoops they get you to jump to get the item to be seen is incredible.

Shop with care, better pay some more from outlets who are reputable rather than saving some dollars for a lemon after 11 months of use.

As for me, I’m gonna stir away from these guys. Never again they’ll see a sale from me.

Product PurchasedMotorola Moto G7 Plus

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

The product can not be used in Australia .

The product came supplied with a EU electricity lead and plug and as such I can not use it in Australia. Also it two weeks for them to send it when they said it would take three days

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box
Mick

It took two weeks to send it

Stu M.

Stu M.Perth, WA

Won't cover a water proof smart watch with swimming function, due to water damage.

I purchased a smart watch from
Tobydealsau. My watch had issues so I sent it back. They won't cover the repair, because the watch has water damage. I purchased the watch because it has a Swimming function, and advertised it was water proof. Tobydeals do not seem to understand. Avoid this company!

John

John

2 weeks and 20 phone calls later still waiting.

It’s 2 weeks and 20 phone calls later and the product still hasn’t arrived. We have been told many times it will come the next day and it never comes. Not worth it, go into a store and buy your item instead.
Edit-another week and I’ve paid for insurance which I shouldn’t need anyway as we have simple laws but they are refusing to pay and saying an investigation will take 4 weeks!

Cez

CezAU

Non existent aftersales customer service. Dodgy

I bought a Nokia 6.1 in June 2019. Great price and colour, great features too. This was only used a handful of times when I went overseas. 3 months after, the phone stopped working and no matter what I do its on download mode. Contacted this company and no courtesy to reply to emails. Will never buy again. Poor aftersales customer service. Be WARY

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1
Rob W.

Rob W.Belconnen 2617, ACT

very slow reply. couldn't get faulty replaced

very slow delivery, and the item was sent faulty. took me over 1 week to ask for the replacement. Everyday 1 mail reply MAX. ask for over $100 to ship item back.