Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 94)

4.7 (1,645)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,879)
    4.4 (1,453)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,681)

Calos

CalosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung A10

The website is user friendly with hundreds of items and phones to choose from, and they post the items fast

Product PurchasedSamsung A10 Mobile Phone

Gaz

Gaz

If you are in Australia don't buy from them!

They give you a vietnamese phone, with ridiculous chargers, I cannot use due to the ridiculous apps in vietnamese that cannot be removed - utterly useless with no assistance to rectify. Don't BUY FROM HERE

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ET can't phone home! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased a Galaxy S20FE on 25th November and my order still has not been processed. I have contacted Toby Deals several times via email and received the same automated reply each time:

" I am sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order"

It is now nearly three weeks since my purchase and the item has still not been shipped
I smell a rat!
Buyer beware!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy purchase

The deal was straight forward right from the beginning . I've find the phone that I was looking for ,this is not my first purchase from them . They got the best deals on the net .
Shipping was quick , received the item in about a week . I've been using it ever since with no issues.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Heng

HengSydney, NSW

Delivery time was excellent

Easy to find what I wanted Received the right product I wanted Good range and satisfied with the quality received.

Product PurchasedLaser Unlocked Dual Sim Phone MOB-FP2G

Niraj G

Niraj G

AVOID ! Beware with them

Don’t purchase if you want hassle free purchase. I saw good deal and purchase DJI Pocket 2 which never got shipped- Finally I got reply after multiple emails/chat inquiries that they are waiting for new arrival in a week time. I got lucky to get refunds after few weeks from PayPal claim.

Product PurchasedDJI pocket 2
sura c.

sura c.Perth, WA

Good price

Found this website through Google recommendation. They have good prices, but there are also many negative reviews on the Internet. I was scepyicqal but decided to give it a try. About two weeks later I received my earphones, in good condition. I can't really complain. (By the way, I chose 'Insured Shipping Method' and that's about AU$1. It depends on your total price.) They don't provide tracking info, but the goods do seem to arrive. You get what you want for a lower price, but you may not get those local warranty, etc. You win some, you lose some.

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault the service at any point

Website was easy to navigate, updates immediate and product arrived in Australia very quickly. It was well packed. Excellent service!

Derek H.

Derek H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, buyer beware

Ordered a phone with these guys which was listed as “in stock”. 17 days later, it hasn’t even left Hong Kong! Contacted their customer service via email (no phone number, what a surprise!!) and found them both unresponsive and unhelpful when they did respond. I would never order anything from these guys again as it is worth paying more and getting the necessary service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)

Robert C.

Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got what I did order and the price was almost half of any other retailer... very happy

best price around, did not have any problems and have nothing to complaint about., I was hesitant to place my order because the price was so good but TOBY DEALS come through with flying colours...
VERY HAPPY...!!!... I recommend it to everyone... give it a go and find out for yourself

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31
Dhanunjaya d.

Dhanunjaya d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are scammers and don’t believe them

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 10
Justin V.

Justin V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lucky i paid with Paypal, my case was just closed in my favour today

If like filing dispute with Paypal, then buy from dodgy Toby deals. You just need to wait 20 days to get your money back. Also I tried to call their HK phone numbers with no luck, then I tried to email and that took a week to get auto response from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch

Authentic product for a very competitive price. I'm very happy with my purchase.

It was very easy to navigate around the online store. I was able to find what I needed very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the product I bought. It was authentic and had a goos price.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Michael K.

Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Delivery

Really happy with my experience with Tobys. Website easy to navigate and item was delivered quickly. Will definitely use again.

Shrinivas K.

Shrinivas K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivered as promised

Ordering was easy, delivery was on time, tracking was no problem, support was excellent for this order. Hope the same continues for future orders also.

Sandie

Sandie

could afford to really upgrade my mobile at that price

Got what I ordered at a great price (lower than any where else)and was delivered quite quickly considering the COVID delays.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Richardhr

RichardhrSydney, NSW

Game changing tech

I wasn’t sure about the in ear noise canceling before I bought these AirPods, but wow, they are so good!
The site was easy to navigate and the headphones were delivered quickly

Mr Shopper

Mr ShopperMelbourne

Watch arrives in two weeks. Not bad.

After placing order, just realised company is HK based, wish it is stated on the website. Read other comments and worried my money is wasted. In fact, my order went through smoothly. Shipment details received in two days from order placement. As soon as tracking number is available, it can be tracked via Toll AU website. My watch arrives in two week. Inspected the package and it was perfect genuine good. My overall experience was positive.

Christine Noble

Christine NobleCentral, SA

ecstatic with my phone

Navigating the store was super easy and I found the phone I wanted straight away
The range of products was really good I had lots of choice as to what I wanted and the information about the product was very informative and accurate
The quality is very high there were no scratches or chips on the product that I bought

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A21s

Mark H.

Mark H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam company

Ordered some ear buds on 27th nov. received email on the 28th saying item picked and ready for shipping. 11 days later nothing from them at all. Sent 4 emails asking for an update No reply at all. There is no contact details like phone number or nothing. Just an email address.

BUYER BEWHERE in Australia.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro