Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes (142) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (65)

Finkie

Finkie

Scammed... Ordered an S20 phone and received a small clay brick

Ordered an S20 Samsung phone. Service was great and package arrived within a week however when I opened the box I am shocked to find the charging cords, a clear case and instead of the phone inserted was a small clay brick. BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS OUTLET. I have contacted them and also reported this to paypal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

Kijoo

KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

helena S

helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20
Valentin S.

Valentin S.South East Queensland, QLD

A good experience shopping online

The product is genuine the price is usually cheaper than other websites and of course really cheaper if you compare with another’s physical stores the shipping is really faster I’m really happy with my purchases and I’m going to keep Toby deals as my first option in the future shopping really I can’t understand how they can make for give us that great prices but I love it.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Monica B.

Monica B.South East Queensland, QLD

I'd love to see TobeDeals shut down one day.

Terrible as hell. I lost my parcel worth of 183 AU dollars because they choose DPEX as standard shipping method for me. I emailed TobyDeals for the issue and there is no response so far. They have no customer support service. I'll avoid TobyDeals forever and would love to tell my friends to avoid them at all cost.

Purchased a faulty product then charged for shipping both ways

I purchased a Huawei Watch GT2e Hector-B19S - Graphite Black from them, at $x+shipping, the product was faulty from receipt, the warranty was not covered by Huawei, so we had to send the product back (international courier plus insurance at $30+). They received the product, and after much backward and forward they returned the $X only, accepting it as faulty product, yet even though it never worked AND I was requested by them to ship it back via registered post they are not willing to refund the $30+.
Even the Huawei store was surprised at the situation!

Tanveer

TanveerVictoria

Galaxy Watch

Ordered Galaxy watch for my cousin. It was for his birthday. Even with Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne the watch arrived on time and loved the service. The packaging was excellent and they kept me updated thought the whole delivery process. And lastly the price was the best and it beats all the competitors price.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Product PurchasedTobyDeals, Hong Kong

IainP

IainPNewcastle

If your product is faulty you are screwed

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3
Tom F.

Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service. Stay away!

Do not shop with Toby Deals AU. Firstly, it's obvious, but this is a Hong Kong company and has no connection to Australia whatsoever. Therefor they have no legal obligation to help customers in any way.
The tracking on my order told me that my parcel arrived in Aus 11 days ago. Because they use Toll, the worst courier service in the world it still hasn't arrived. Toll has been no help, so I contacted Toby Deals customer service 5 days ago. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and have still not received a reply.
I have however received two emails asking me to review my experience. So I was forced to review without my product.
Yes, these guys might be a cheaper option, but believe me it's not worth the headache.

Stan Kaplunov

Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait until you got a lemon, then you will see how bad is their RMA!

Product PurchasedZhiyun Weebill S
Kim K.

Kim K.

where is my mobile phone ?

No communications from Toby Deals at all after payment
No mobile phone delivery after more than a month of waiting
Further action is being taken so that I may retrieve my costs
Worst purchase experience I have ever had with any online company

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a

Justcruisin'

Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
JJ8675

JJ8675Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

I bought a Samsung A 50 from these guys and a week before the warranty expired the phone started having issues with it's screen (common fault) I notified Tobydealsau about the issue and the responded by telling me to do something completely different to what the issue was.. I kept messaging them and they asked. Me to send a video of the issue, in which I did. I never heard back until a day after the warranty had expired, their reply was that the warranty had expired, I replied that the issue was reported during warranty period... Still haven't heard back. Be very careful buying a phone from these guys as they are not in Australia and are Hong Kong based.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A50
Pepe

PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Fake Site

Purchased from Tobysdeal. the package arrived in my country and then i was told by the courier company that Tobydeals called back the item without any reason. have sent multiple emails to them and no response yet. tried calling them and the number is not in service. it looks like this is a hoax site which is out there to get your money. i would like warn everybody who tries to deal with this company. Please do not buy anything from this site

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box
Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Never got a my product

I have ordered Dyson airwrap from this seller as it was cheaper in comparison. There wasn't any update till a week. I tried contacting them in mail but never got any response. I raised dispute in PayPal after a week but seller directly refunded me my money without any communication.

Product PurchasedDyson airwrap