Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 22)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (232)

Sean KSydney, NSW

Order was cancelled after 3 weeks

Took the chance with this company because of the attractive prices.

Was sent 2 emails stating the order is being processed and dispatch would happen soon but 3 weeks later the order was cancelled by Toby Deals. Big waste of time. Not worth the ~$60 saving

Robert W

Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer support. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I ordered a phone on 10th Dec and they have horrible software after adding Postcode of QLD it auto select NSW. From 11th onwards sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages on their chat and No reply. Today ie on 17th Dec a few hours back they sent the item and the State is NSW.
Very disappointed. I think we need a better law in Australia so companies who are running a business overseas must be made accountable.

Disgusting company!

Ripped me off and refuse to return my faulty phone unless I pay more money! Never ever again! Stay away!!

Xolin P.

Xolin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the service at all

I brought a phone which was horrible and even after I did all the things they asked me to do and showed them video proof, I was still told to pay $104 to send it to them to look at and determine if it is faulty. I can't afford to waste more money for something they couldn't garauntee.

Maxim M.Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

Ordered Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro because it was cheaper than anywhere else.
It's been 9 days since then, I tried contacting them via email, another email, phone, another phone, comments, questions, reviews, nothing helps.
Escalating this through PayPal right now.
Don't risk buying anything here.
I thought it may take some time (like aliexpress) but the seller is not responsive at all.
Hope that I'll get my money back at least.
It should be banned from Google and PayPal.

Gaz

Gaz

If you are in Australia don't buy from them!

They give you a vietnamese phone, with ridiculous chargers, I cannot use due to the ridiculous apps in vietnamese that cannot be removed - utterly useless with no assistance to rectify. Don't BUY FROM HERE

ET can't phone home! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased a Galaxy S20FE on 25th November and my order still has not been processed. I have contacted Toby Deals several times via email and received the same automated reply each time:

" I am sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order"

It is now nearly three weeks since my purchase and the item has still not been shipped
I smell a rat!
Buyer beware!!

THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!

Hi bought a phone Friday 5 dec.
I chose the fastest delivery because I need it ASAP (3/5 word days)
I’m still waiting the product and also I’m waiting an answer to my 3 mails I send to this company.
They’re really unprofessional, treat them customer like poo poo and I read around a bunch of reviews and to many people happened the same stuff...
Fortunately I paid by PayPal son now I start the refund procedure.
AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!

Niraj G

Niraj G

AVOID ! Beware with them

Don’t purchase if you want hassle free purchase. I saw good deal and purchase DJI Pocket 2 which never got shipped- Finally I got reply after multiple emails/chat inquiries that they are waiting for new arrival in a week time. I got lucky to get refunds after few weeks from PayPal claim.

Derek H.

Derek H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, buyer beware

Ordered a phone with these guys which was listed as “in stock”. 17 days later, it hasn’t even left Hong Kong! Contacted their customer service via email (no phone number, what a surprise!!) and found them both unresponsive and unhelpful when they did respond. I would never order anything from these guys again as it is worth paying more and getting the necessary service.

Austin R.

Austin R.Perth, WA

If you are looking at buying camera gear from TobyDeals, save the extra $$ and shop elsewhere.

Dhanunjaya d.

Dhanunjaya d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are scammers and don’t believe them

Justin V.

Justin V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lucky i paid with Paypal, my case was just closed in my favour today

If like filing dispute with Paypal, then buy from dodgy Toby deals. You just need to wait 20 days to get your money back. Also I tried to call their HK phone numbers with no luck, then I tried to email and that took a week to get auto response from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch
Mark H.

Mark H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam company

Ordered some ear buds on 27th nov. received email on the 28th saying item picked and ready for shipping. 11 days later nothing from them at all. Sent 4 emails asking for an update No reply at all. There is no contact details like phone number or nothing. Just an email address.

BUYER BEWHERE in Australia.

Scotland

ScotlandAdelaide

Sometime's it's worth paying more

Sait

SaitSydney, NSW

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf, they will ship it but if they don't then your order will get stuck in "Processing" and good luck hearing back or having any response from their customer service even if you msg them ten times! This is not an AU company and name is also misleading.

Not happy

phone finally arrived after it had to be tracked down. Then, it came with Vietnamese charger instructions but address was clearly Australia. I'll be returning to ebay in the future. Stay away from this company

ONLINE M.

ONLINE M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service at all

Order the product then if you have any problems no one is going to reply to you. Even if you message them 1000 times no response. Ridiculous website to lose money. Complete scam.

Jade Wright

Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back