Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (37)

Luke H.

Luke H.South East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate postage, no customer service.

We ordered a vacuum, website states item will be posted within 48-72 hours. This in reality took 2 weeks for item to be posted, no response when we emailed, no working phone number to contact. Eventually we got an email with tracking number, that took a week to update. In total the item took 4-5 weeks to be delivered instead of the 4-8 business days. The lack or communication was super worrying but we’re relieved the item showed up at all. Seems to be as described, however questioning the model number. We ordered v10, the battery states v9. I wouldn’t order again due to the lack of problem solving capabilities of the company. Don’t trust them.

GGG

GGGCanberra Central 2601, ACT

takes alomst 2 weeks for delivery.

all products coming from Hongkong.
delivery takes almost 2 weeks. and tracking doesn't wotking properly.
only thing what we can do is just wait.
price is quite lower than others but delivery is awful.

Cemal ş.

Cemal ş.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery but box was damaged and opened.

I bought Sony WH 1000xm3 headphones. Delivery was really fast. However box was opened and damaged. It should have been brand new and sealed. I send email them 3 times about the issue but no respond from customer services.

Yu G.

Yu G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty issue

I bought a Dyson V10 motorhead on 5 June with Order number TAUW380112098 but the serial number is invalid and could not be registered on Dyson official website. I wrote to you a couple of days ago via email but no reply yet.

It was cheap but I certainly won’t be buying from them again. Super slow delivery. The product didn’t have Au power adap

It was cheap but I certainly won’t be buying from them again. The Dyson product didn’t have an Au power adapter as standard. Although they shipped a poor quality power converter with the product to make it usable, it was shipped from overseas with a 120v standard adapter. The manual was in Arabic and it took many weeks for it to arrive despite paying for premium shipping. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Peter

PeterKirribilli

Got to respond to customers

The Logitech webcam I ordered arrived fairly quickly, given it was shipped from China. It's working well. Yet it came with the wrong invoice which was from a different person's order. I sent an email asking if a pdf version of the correct invoice could be sent to me as I need it for tax purposes. Five days on I've heard nothing. This should be a very simple thing to do. Why then is no one doing it.

DAB

DABGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have a Support Email when you don't reply

My initail order was great - 22/4 arrived 28/4 as paid extra $25. Next order 23/4 still not arrived. Why have a support email if you don't reply. I have sent many emails requesting an update and not one of these replied too? My order has only just moved from PROCESSING to PACKING. I again paid the extra $25 shipping fro priority delivery but you seem to have not met that guarantee. I have no issue with the products you sell just your poor customer service. Communicate with your customers - if there is a delay just tell me. You should have an online CHAT service or phone number as it seems you don't reply to any emails.

SMM Baqi B.

SMM Baqi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 months mi a3 phone's display turned off. I requested to repair. I had unsuccessful warranty claim.

The store has good range of phones and other items. Products are also seem to be original. Price also the cheapest i could find. But i had unsuccessful warranty claim.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

No product

Strange, I ordered a product that has not been delivered and then got an email asking for a review???.
This occurred about 4 hours after I had sent and email asking where my product was.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedI ordered a hand held vacuum

John Futcher

John FutcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed/misled

I feel disappointed & misled in the recent purchase of a Samsung A20 mobile via EbayAU. I expected delivery from within Aust, but it was from Hong Kong & slow. Neither Ebay or TobyDealsAU sites indicate that the phone charger needs a conversion plug to work. This is misleading & deceptive. If known, the order would not have been placed.

Well packed, but poor understanding of customers' communications

Ordering easy to do. Item arrived much faster than expected. Quality item, but queries for information often totally misunderstood from their end, therefore most advice given was not relevant to questions asked. Strongly believe some language comprehension difficulty exists somewhere.

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jesse

JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please update your stock

Tried to buy an item for a birthday but after 4 days of the item-status stuck on processing and not being shipped I just wanted my money back. at least they have a good accounts team who hassle-free processed my refund. Damn... I wanted this website to be good, but I probably won't buy from here again nor recommend to anybody... Sorry but you need to stay on top of your stock count so suckers like me don't get let down.

Linda P.

Linda P.South West, WA

Never again

Good price but it tooK 7 days for them to send while it states maximum 72 hrs to send. They Would not respond to emails. Won't order from them again.

S11

S11Brisbane

Terrible service, long delays

Absolutely regret buying from TobyDeals. Thought I'd take a gamble on them due to price but everything has taken longer than expected. My order has been marked as dispatched for 2 days but Toll doesn't have it as even having been picked up. Majorly frustrating. Only buy from them if you are willing to wait.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Plug is not an australian plug.

Plug is not an australian plug. They provided an adaptor to compensate for not having an australian power brick. Website says ships only to aus or nz but it only provides china adaptors.

Sarah

Sarah

Haven't got my item YET. ITS BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE DELIVERY MOB

Can't review the item I ordered as its being held by toll priority who seem unable to release the item to me. Delivery side is appalling. That's with having paid for insurance.

Nguyen

NguyenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed 2nd time around

Very accurate amd prompt delivery the first time around. But very disappointed second time. I've ordered on the 19/11 but have been notified that the item only been ship about 2 days ago on the 25/11. Still have not got it yet 28/11/19. Abit disappointed and no apologies at all for the delay.

Andre Mark

Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Jane

Jane

didn't make it clear that warranty is only in Singapore

Bought an Oppo and didn't work in 3 weeks. Checked warranty and realise it is only in Singapore so can't do anything about it. Better to buy from other stores.