Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (231)

jareid54

jareid54Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refunded monies with no issues

Original Authentic Samsung product

The item was as described. It was authentic Samsung smartphone. Great price. Delivery time was as expected, item came from overseas. Overall happy with my purchase experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fine!

Honestly, I was a bit worried going into it, but item arrived safely and quickly.

To note, communication is absolutely atrocious. They are basically not contactable and will not respond to any email inquiries.

So if you can remain positive and confident that your order is being processed in due time and can deal with not feeling insecure without immediate communication, you'll be fine.

Chen

ChenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First shop on tobydeals, fast shipping

One fast charger is faulty, everything else is good. Shipping is super fast. Not all range of products is available

Marcus

MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Guy P

Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Shay

ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Henley

HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap

Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Jiv J.

Jiv J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

good phone, slow delivery

phone works great. delivery was slow, because i was in a rural area. it was worth the wait though. happy customer

FAn H.

FAn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service will purchase again

Ordered iPod pro, received in about 1 week. Updated freight details. Owed Replied inquiries. Recommended! Will purchase again. But the only communication was email. No Facebook or online chat options

Frank C.

Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

KevC

KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Dick

DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Anonymous

AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Y.Y.Y

Y.Y.YRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good price

I bought a soundcore Liverty air2. It was cheaper than anywhere else. Products are great. They from China. Shipping are faster than I thought in this Covid-19 time. I would recommend.

unbiased review