Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 82)

5.0 (1,445)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (29) · No (1,360)
    4.8 (1,251)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (1,363)

Galaxy Buds Plus !

1) Easy to navigate
2) satisfied
3) very satisfied

Liked fast delivery, only problem was to get in contact with helpline for some query. I think so there is scope for improvement

Mr Shopper

Mr ShopperMelbourne

Watch arrives in two weeks. Not bad.

After placing order, just realised company is HK based, wish it is stated on the website. Read other comments and worried my money is wasted. In fact, my order went through smoothly. Shipment details received in two days from order placement. As soon as tracking number is available, it can be tracked via Toll AU website. My watch arrives in two week. Inspected the package and it was perfect genuine good. My overall experience was positive.

Christine Noble

Christine NobleCentral, SA

ecstatic with my phone

Navigating the store was super easy and I found the phone I wanted straight away
The range of products was really good I had lots of choice as to what I wanted and the information about the product was very informative and accurate
The quality is very high there were no scratches or chips on the product that I bought

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Perfect order! Shipping Super Quick!

Bought a Nintendo Switch: Animal Crossing Edition

In Brand New Condition and Shipping took less than a week!

Amazing! Thanks! Keep up the amazing work!

Good trader, fast delivery

My Sony wireless headphones arrived quickly and packaged well. A lot cheaper than the same product found on other web sites.

Mrs M

Mrs MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eufy Cam 2c - worth the investment!

Great product. Really easy to set up and use. Only issue is Geofencing is not 100% but still very happy with purchase. Saved over $100 by buying through Toby Deals. This is my second purchase and I have been impressed both times. Thanks!

Jeff

JeffHunter Region, NSW

Great place to shop.

Second time I've shopped here for mobile phones and will continue to do so, best prices for unlocked mobiles I could find, Thank you Toby Deals.

Toby deals has good prices and fast delivery

I order a new phone off of this site and it came within 4 business days through international shipping. The price of the phone was 100 dollars cheaper than any other website. I highly recommend Toby deals to anyone wanting a new phone.

Wow, took a risk and it paid off

I was weary of this site because it seemed too cheap and despite au. domain its warehouse was Hong Kong. 2 weeks and my new phone is on the charger. I checked all over including black Friday sales and Toby deals still undercut the lowest price by almost $100. So yes I would shop with them again.5 star rating so far but I have purchased only, can't rate after sales service cos haven't experienced.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Erika

ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Great price

Product was the cheapest I could find anywhere online. Shipping time was average but overall happy and will purchase from again.

Hiimk

HiimkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service! Quick shipping and quality product! Will definitely buy again!

Very easy to make a purchase. Quick shipment, reliable and safe!
Will definitely buy from you again!
Thank you very much!
Best regards

JFC

JFC

Fast, efficient service

I ordered a very competitively priced, new, samsung galaxy A31 on a Thursday and it arrived (from Hong Kong), delivered to my door - in rural NSW the following Wednesday. Product was as described and in perfect condition. A very satisfied customer.

Doreen

DoreenLaunceston, TAS

Have been using it for a while, no issues, good service.

I have been using the product for a while, no issues, good service. Delivery speed is acceptable. Overall, good experience.

John C.

John C.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

I ordered the camera because it was way cheaper then any other price I could find.
I then checked the reviews and found some bad views which concerned me.
However the communication from Toby Deals was fantastic. I got emails advising when it was processed. when packed, when picked up by courier and then its journey to Australia from Hong Kong.
The delivery was surprisingly fast. But the warehouse is in Hong Kong even though they have an Australian contact. I realised this when I ordered the item.
The price was was about 30% cheaper but the service was 1st class.
And the item is as advertised. It does have a UK and European 2 pin cable and an Australian adapter but I had a few 2 pin Australian cables lying around so it was no problem.

Jo S

Jo SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy repeat customer

My 2nd time buying phone with Toby deals and it always exceed my expectation.
fast and no hassle notification and delivery.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Both purchases were for gifts for Christmas,and so I placed the order early thinking there would be significant delays. Both arrived within 5days of order and are exactly what I expected. Perfect!!!

First Time buyer

First Time buyerSydney, NSW

Quick delivery

Website is easy to navigate and look for product needed. Also quality of product received was good. Shipping updates were also timely.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.