Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 123)

4.5 (1,992)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (138) · No (1,879)
    4.2 (1,755)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (1,911)

THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!

Hi bought a phone Friday 5 dec.
I chose the fastest delivery because I need it ASAP (3/5 word days)
I’m still waiting the product and also I’m waiting an answer to my 3 mails I send to this company.
They’re really unprofessional, treat them customer like poo poo and I read around a bunch of reviews and to many people happened the same stuff...
Fortunately I paid by PayPal son now I start the refund procedure.
AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!

Niraj G

Niraj G

AVOID ! Beware with them

Don’t purchase if you want hassle free purchase. I saw good deal and purchase DJI Pocket 2 which never got shipped- Finally I got reply after multiple emails/chat inquiries that they are waiting for new arrival in a week time. I got lucky to get refunds after few weeks from PayPal claim.

sura c.

sura c.Perth, WA

Good price

Found this website through Google recommendation. They have good prices, but there are also many negative reviews on the Internet. I was scepyicqal but decided to give it a try. About two weeks later I received my earphones, in good condition. I can't really complain. (By the way, I chose 'Insured Shipping Method' and that's about AU$1. It depends on your total price.) They don't provide tracking info, but the goods do seem to arrive. You get what you want for a lower price, but you may not get those local warranty, etc. You win some, you lose some.

Nicholas M.

Nicholas M.Sydney, NSW

Great deals

Website was easy to navigate and objective. The product arrived in Australia on expected time. It was well packed. Excellent service!

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault the service at any point

Website was easy to navigate, updates immediate and product arrived in Australia very quickly. It was well packed. Excellent service!

Derek H.

Derek H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, buyer beware

Ordered a phone with these guys which was listed as “in stock”. 17 days later, it hasn’t even left Hong Kong! Contacted their customer service via email (no phone number, what a surprise!!) and found them both unresponsive and unhelpful when they did respond. I would never order anything from these guys again as it is worth paying more and getting the necessary service.

Austin R.

Austin R.Perth, WA

If you are looking at buying camera gear from TobyDeals, save the extra $$ and shop elsewhere.

Great price, exactly what I wanted!

Very happy with my new camera lenses, and with the price I paid for them. Postage was very slow, but this is to be expected at the moment.

Robert C.

Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got what I did order and the price was almost half of any other retailer... very happy

best price around, did not have any problems and have nothing to complaint about., I was hesitant to place my order because the price was so good but TOBY DEALS come through with flying colours...
VERY HAPPY...!!!... I recommend it to everyone... give it a go and find out for yourself

Dhanunjaya d.

Dhanunjaya d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are scammers and don’t believe them

Justin V.

Justin V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lucky i paid with Paypal, my case was just closed in my favour today

If like filing dispute with Paypal, then buy from dodgy Toby deals. You just need to wait 20 days to get your money back. Also I tried to call their HK phone numbers with no luck, then I tried to email and that took a week to get auto response from them.

Authentic product for a very competitive price. I'm very happy with my purchase.

It was very easy to navigate around the online store. I was able to find what I needed very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the product I bought. It was authentic and had a goos price.

Philip Y.

Philip Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One product 5 star the other 0 stars

Ordered a galaxy s20+ and a note 20 ultra. The s20+ arrived within a week. The note 20 ultra sold to me as in stock was eventually a cancelled order as no stock.

Michael K.

Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Delivery

Really happy with my experience with Tobys. Website easy to navigate and item was delivered quickly. Will definitely use again.

Laurie Bell

Laurie BellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

DJI OM4. Great price, great delivery.

Looking on the internet for Ausie supplier and found Toby Deals Ad, Best price by far and delivered before even thinking of tracking.

Shrinivas K.

Shrinivas K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivered as promised

Ordering was easy, delivery was on time, tracking was no problem, support was excellent for this order. Hope the same continues for future orders also.

Sandie

Sandie

could afford to really upgrade my mobile at that price

Got what I ordered at a great price (lower than any where else)and was delivered quite quickly considering the COVID delays.

Richardhr

RichardhrSydney, NSW

Game changing tech

I wasn’t sure about the in ear noise canceling before I bought these AirPods, but wow, they are so good!
The site was easy to navigate and the headphones were delivered quickly

Galaxy Buds Plus !

1) Easy to navigate
2) satisfied
3) very satisfied

Liked fast delivery, only problem was to get in contact with helpline for some query. I think so there is scope for improvement

Mr Shopper

Mr ShopperMelbourne

Watch arrives in two weeks. Not bad.

After placing order, just realised company is HK based, wish it is stated on the website. Read other comments and worried my money is wasted. In fact, my order went through smoothly. Shipment details received in two days from order placement. As soon as tracking number is available, it can be tracked via Toll AU website. My watch arrives in two week. Inspected the package and it was perfect genuine good. My overall experience was positive.