Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 123)

4.5 (2,001)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No (1,881)
    4.2 (1,759)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No (1,912)

Maxim M.Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

Ordered Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro because it was cheaper than anywhere else.
It's been 9 days since then, I tried contacting them via email, another email, phone, another phone, comments, questions, reviews, nothing helps.
Escalating this through PayPal right now.
Don't risk buying anything here.
I thought it may take some time (like aliexpress) but the seller is not responsive at all.
Hope that I'll get my money back at least.
It should be banned from Google and PayPal.

Dan

Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Lower expectations required

Calos

CalosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung A10

The website is user friendly with hundreds of items and phones to choose from, and they post the items fast

Gaz

Gaz

If you are in Australia don't buy from them!

They give you a vietnamese phone, with ridiculous chargers, I cannot use due to the ridiculous apps in vietnamese that cannot be removed - utterly useless with no assistance to rectify. Don't BUY FROM HERE

ET can't phone home! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased a Galaxy S20FE on 25th November and my order still has not been processed. I have contacted Toby Deals several times via email and received the same automated reply each time:

" I am sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order"

It is now nearly three weeks since my purchase and the item has still not been shipped
I smell a rat!
Buyer beware!!

excellent

it was easy to find product and many range to choose
product the one i ordeded was good condition arrive on time

Tom

TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy purchase

The deal was straight forward right from the beginning . I've find the phone that I was looking for ,this is not my first purchase from them . They got the best deals on the net .
Shipping was quick , received the item in about a week . I've been using it ever since with no issues.

Heng

HengSydney, NSW

Delivery time was excellent

Easy to find what I wanted Received the right product I wanted Good range and satisfied with the quality received.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!

Hi bought a phone Friday 5 dec.
I chose the fastest delivery because I need it ASAP (3/5 word days)
I’m still waiting the product and also I’m waiting an answer to my 3 mails I send to this company.
They’re really unprofessional, treat them customer like poo poo and I read around a bunch of reviews and to many people happened the same stuff...
Fortunately I paid by PayPal son now I start the refund procedure.
AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY!

Niraj G

Niraj G

AVOID ! Beware with them

Don’t purchase if you want hassle free purchase. I saw good deal and purchase DJI Pocket 2 which never got shipped- Finally I got reply after multiple emails/chat inquiries that they are waiting for new arrival in a week time. I got lucky to get refunds after few weeks from PayPal claim.

sura c.

sura c.Perth, WA

Good price

Found this website through Google recommendation. They have good prices, but there are also many negative reviews on the Internet. I was scepyicqal but decided to give it a try. About two weeks later I received my earphones, in good condition. I can't really complain. (By the way, I chose 'Insured Shipping Method' and that's about AU$1. It depends on your total price.) They don't provide tracking info, but the goods do seem to arrive. You get what you want for a lower price, but you may not get those local warranty, etc. You win some, you lose some.

Nicholas M.

Nicholas M.Sydney, NSW

Great deals

Website was easy to navigate and objective. The product arrived in Australia on expected time. It was well packed. Excellent service!

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault the service at any point

Website was easy to navigate, updates immediate and product arrived in Australia very quickly. It was well packed. Excellent service!

Derek H.

Derek H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, buyer beware

Ordered a phone with these guys which was listed as “in stock”. 17 days later, it hasn’t even left Hong Kong! Contacted their customer service via email (no phone number, what a surprise!!) and found them both unresponsive and unhelpful when they did respond. I would never order anything from these guys again as it is worth paying more and getting the necessary service.

Austin R.

Austin R.Perth, WA

If you are looking at buying camera gear from TobyDeals, save the extra $$ and shop elsewhere.

Great price, exactly what I wanted!

Very happy with my new camera lenses, and with the price I paid for them. Postage was very slow, but this is to be expected at the moment.

Robert C.

Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got what I did order and the price was almost half of any other retailer... very happy

best price around, did not have any problems and have nothing to complaint about., I was hesitant to place my order because the price was so good but TOBY DEALS come through with flying colours...
VERY HAPPY...!!!... I recommend it to everyone... give it a go and find out for yourself

Dhanunjaya d.

Dhanunjaya d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are scammers and don’t believe them

Justin V.

Justin V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lucky i paid with Paypal, my case was just closed in my favour today

If like filing dispute with Paypal, then buy from dodgy Toby deals. You just need to wait 20 days to get your money back. Also I tried to call their HK phone numbers with no luck, then I tried to email and that took a week to get auto response from them.