Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (65)

Chee Siang Tan

Chee Siang TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is perfect

very good, it is very easy and satisfied. I am going to try it out again. I am a new customer here and it is very convenient and fast great

ccifbonjovi

ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

Do not buy anything from toby deals

I've placed an order on 9 Nov 2019, I waited for a few days and didn't receive anything response from Tobydeal. Sent an email on 14 Nov and said my order is not of stock due to high demand.
But I've found out they are still selling online and said in stock.
Do not trust Tobydeal, and I will never buy from them, wasting your time and honestly, I don't even know what they are thinking.

alan

alanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service is good

easy to purchase and get the items in a reasonable time.Knowing that the product was coming from Hong Kong I didn't have high expectations of a speedy delivery, but was very impressed that the item arrived 12 days after being ordered. An added bonus was that the courier service didn't just leave a card in the mailbox with me having to chase after the item. It was able to be picked up at a local 24 hours service station, where they fully verified it was my parcel before handing over.

Steven Chong

Steven ChongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good fast shipping

Item come in very fast and after sale support. I will return and buy more item again.
The price very good and the phone work very well.
Item are brand new in the box nice package.

Kym O.

Kym O.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Was send a charger plug for the wrong reason. Very unhappy about being duped. Toby Deals not responsive

Very disappointed by being sent the wrong charger plug for my region. Toby Deals customer service is terrible and they refuse to send me proper plug for Australia/New Zealand region.

Tony Son

Tony SonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect delivery time. Good quality

I have bought a new gimbal and it was very good condition, perfect delivery time. Obviously the price is lower than in the market. Im very happy to shopping here.

Ebrahim L.

Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Worst company ever

SueInTheCity

SueInTheCitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Package missing. Won't refund.

Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Package lost in transit. I've requested a refund but been refused. Told to wait 1-2 week while they investigate. I'd just like my money back.

Ishmam

IshmamSydney, NSW

Samsung galaxy a70

It was very good to shop with toby deals, great service. the only problem is the delivery time, its takes time for the item to get delivered but i think you should improve the delivery timing other than that everything was great, the product was absolutely fine, brand new and satisfied with it.

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap, great service and product. Amazing.

Lowest price I found. Ordered quickly and easily and it was processed and dispatched same day and received it 3 days later. What more can you ask for? Also bought a phone but decided not to get it a day later and sent an email and received a reply less than a day later that it was cancelled and that night received PayPal refund. How. Thank you!

jeff

jeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far very happy with the laptop

Easy to navigate but limited products. As previously stated so far product is great, and I am completely happy with it. Only problem was delivery, which was 3 days longer than promised delivery date

Yikes

Product quality was subpar, the item stopped working very quickly and when I reached out to the company they accused me of breaking it, and told me I would have to cover the shipping and replacement of their faulty item. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.

Avoid this online seller at all costs

Avoid this online seller at all costs - if you have any issues they will not accept returns
I googled XQD card and tobydeals add for SXDC card with identical image came up. Return not accepted for honest mistake

Ross KilpatrickSydney, NSW

Could not obtain feedback regarding the WRONG product sent to me. I was disappointed with the flow of emails.

I want to return and exchange the CompactFlash card for SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SD card. After numerous requests to Toby Deals with No ACTION. Now you advise I'm past the cut off time. Not my cut off time!

Ross Kilpatrick

That is NOT MY profile image above my name. Why did you use this car?

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

I love it so much. Best business!

My parcel arrived on time which was great. I am un happy a bag and an SD card didn’t come with my camera. Good quality. Got what I wanted. Thanks.

Ben Schroeder

Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN company

Very good

This watch was very expensive on other websites and got it in this one for nearly half price however the coast didn’t impact the quality of the product what so ever